The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Accident At Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
charlotte (my mum) would like to thank those again who have shown support to her after the accident...and hopes the dog is ok... as she is more worried for the dog than herself, that is so typical of her.

She has been slightly taumatised by it all and porobably will be a bit scared the next time she attends a race meeting... however she will be back. :))

glad to hear Charlotte's OK :thumbsup: dont let it worry you bally so is on the mend too, its not the first time this has happened probably not the last, accidents will happen, good luck for the future :thumbsup:

Haven`t been on the computer for a week or so therefore haven`t been following this thread. For an unbiased view of what happened, as I don`t know any of the parties involved, I was about three quarters of the way up and got a great view of what happened. It was a very close finish and the cause of the problem was the 4 dog that was leaning in and pushing everything over to the side that the unfortunate lady was standing on. As the race crossed the line all the dogs were pushed over to the one side and didnt drive in on the drag as they ran out of room. I think she was a bit unlucky in more ways than one to get hit.

Well that statement from an independant observer seems to throw a different light on this incident ---- maybe other lessons can and should be learnt from this--- lets hope so ---get well soon both Charlotte and dog.

steve

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back