The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Advice Please

ste freemo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My bitch had a litter on Tuesday, and has today started to constantly remove te same one from the litter and put her by the washing maching.Is there anyone who has experienced this before ?? What should i do.

Thanks

My first thought would be that there is something wrong with that puppy, and natures way for her is to remove it from the litter. Have you had a good look at the pup? I would say there's almost certainly something wrong with it. Does it suckle OK? This must be quite disturbing for you :(

:luck: Sending you lots of luck and best wishes, and let us know how you go on.

as June has said theres obviously somthing wronge with the pup, the dam knows this and so is probably removing it from the litter with the thought of letting it die.

you could take the pup to the vets for a check up that way if he spots anything he could PTS quickly to save it going slowly.

How's it going Ste? I had an incident once like this with a Boxer pup and he had a cleft palate - not severe and no external clues, but his Mum didn't want him in with the others.

Good luck with the litter whichever way this little one goes, its a hard thing to happen if there is a problem, unless your Bitch has decided she's got enough on her plate!

Some pics would be good :))

Thanks everyone.Pup seems fine now and she has been accepted back into the litter.Not sure what that was all about.Im just trying to post some pics but its not happening yet,ill keep trying

Hey Good News Ste - we're a load of doom and gloom merchants aren't we :oops: :D

Great news Ste I hope she is ok with it now :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Well that's brilliant news :D That one will no doubt become a very special little pup to you :wub: Hope it continues to thrive, and all the best with the litter :thumbsup:

What colours are they? How many did she have, and what sexes? That's enough questions for now :eek: :lol: :lol:

All the very best, especially to the little one.. :huggles:

Look forward to seeing your lovely litter.. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back