The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

All Members Please Read!!!

:oops: barry looks like you have been on the boddies diet ,eight pints per night just like me. had a good time at the beach, so did the dogs. looking forward to the next time,dave.

Eventually got on then Dave & Diane :D You can tell they kept the ugly one of the picture. :clown: :lol:

:cheers: you can tell you have been looking through the old beer goggles again barry.fancy going for a pint tonight then or are you on a diet. :clown: or will carol not give you a passport. all this rain no walkies. :(

Dave your in trouble when Barry learns how to use his new camera - i wouldn't hold your breath though :lol:

Vicky said:
Dave your in trouble when Barry learns how to use his new camera - i wouldn't hold your breath though  :lol:
Nor me neither - it's been out of the box this morning - but put away again pretty quickly :lol:

Beach again tonight if anyone fancies it, hopefully the weather in Southport might be decent again!

where's it advertised? ive heard everyone talking about it, but not seen it advertised anywhere.

there is supposed to be a gypsy horse fair at the back of astley pit this weekend (they have supposidly hired the field)

It's supposed to be in a horse magazine & loot. There must be some reason that many of them are together in one place. Saw some more this w/e on Atherleigh way think they were heading up to Gin Pit.

Terry Smith

Yep, going along the east lancs tonight theres a banner attached to a house (that has horse trailers/vans at the back), near to the turnoff on Newton Road - horse fair 28/29/30 Aug at Gin Pit, Astley!

With a bit of luck they'll leave after the show.

apparently they've told the local police that they are leaving after the show......whether they do remains to be seen :unsure: .

Your not getting me on that thing!!!!!!

baz_116.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back