The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

All Members Please Read!!!

Hey Wendy going as fast as i can :sweating:

one of Brenna

baz_106.jpg

Had a thought on the way home, we've gotta get Keith some shells for the weekend & put them under his pillow lol That was the best laugh i've had in ages lol

Vicky said:
Had a thought on the way home, we've gotta get Keith some shells for the weekend & put them under his pillow lol  That was the best laugh i've had in ages lol
what laph i missed it :( its not fare :(

Pitiful - my one & only picture from last night :angry:

Bit short notice but we've decided we're gonna run the last night of racing tonight, the Gypsy's have left the land adjacent to the track but are still in the Gin Pit village so you bring your dogs at your own risk.

Will be there from 6.30 onwards.

Well we had a good night of racing last night, quite a good turn out considering the short notice, no interruptions from Gypsy's & all looked very quiet going past the camp on the way home. We ran the 25yd dash & most people had a run full distance too. We we're back in the club for 8.10pm :cheers:

Saturday racing will start 18th September 1pm, see you there! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
as i wa goingcrazy sat in the houes and the ar needed teastingwe ened upat ikea again and didnt get the PM about rasing till we got in last night. its been agaes since i have seen any off you cos of the blinking car but we think its ok now. i have never got int club oiese yet will have t srt that one out now im trying to be a prorper racing whippet owner and consume large quantitys of alcohol at every possibel opotunity :lol: see you all on the 18th if not before

Came across these piks from when we were on the beach in August. Seeing the sunshine makes me feel depressed now!

Barry and Barney (I think?)

009_06.jpg

love them,especially the one of nell flying! :cheers:

Brill pics of the dogs jacquie, don't know about the bloke with the camera! :p The picture of baz is with sol. :D Wish it was summer again! :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back