The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Already introduced but...

Rockette

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone, I already did my intro, but can't see how to post a message in the forums, so I am doing this instead. I have a question - Can anyone recommend a good pet cam? Many of them seem to be unreliable according to the reviews I've read (and there are a lot available now). I would like to be able to check on my dog from my phone when I have to leave him.

Attachments

• IMG_1329.JPG
    IMG_1329.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 175
I have just purchased this camera..

Laygudras wireless wifi camera clever dog Smart baby monitor support P2P Night Vision Record Video Two-way Audio Motion Detected for IOS/Android tablet/smartphone (Grey)

@Mad Murphy did you recommend this one? I can't remember. However, I cannot get it to sync with my phone. Did you have this problem?

Sorry @Rockette I haven't actually been any help here!

@Josie , no I have the cleverdog one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clever-Dog-Smart-Camera-Monitor/dp/B00ZQSI5CG

I cant say I had any problems linking it I think there was a code including in the packaging and that and the leaflet had me connnected in minutes..

I have to say we love it. Theres an in house function so it knows you have left the pet at home and doesn't alert you to every movement but when we went on holiday it was on the óut of home' function so if anything moved in my home I got an alert.. I got one and my heart jumped but when I viewed the 3 photos it automatically takes there was a moth flying about!!
I like that I can listen as well as view and speak to Murphy if I want to via the microphone.

Hi everyone, I already did my intro, but can't see how to post a message in the forums, so I am doing this instead. I have a question - Can anyone recommend a good pet cam? Many of them seem to be unreliable according to the reviews I've read (and there are a lot available now). I would like to be able to check on my dog from my phone when I have to leave him.
I bought a cheap one called Clever dog. Never a problem setting it up.. Contacted easily to my phone. Even works in the dark. I have to say my granddaughter has it now for her tortoise.

I have this one:
http://amzn.eu/j4GocM7
It does the job of what I wanted it for which is to check up via my phone. Can also use a memory card in it, and it has two way audio.

I bought this one which I can't fault at all - fully remotely controlled when we're out and about via my phone.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back