The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

An Update Sams Dog Bite

kim & Tilly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
9am this morning, i took Sam to the hospital to have the stitches out, went fine and seems to be holding, they have found his notes finally. The nurse tried to defend the other nurse, by saying the notes said the stitches could come out 5/7 days trouble was she didnt know this cause she didnt see them as they were missing (lost yet)

Afternoon, had to go to the police station so Sam could identify the dog...love him he was so scared of seeing the owner in case he said something to him....he positively identified the dog...yeah!!

Owner was interviewed, was shocked at the pic's, but is trying to say he has witnesses (people who he works with) who say Sam was winding the dog up....But none of them came forward or came to the St Johns Ambulance nor did he report it to the race manager. Who has been trying to get hold of him, he never returned his calls....

He said he saw sam run off with blood on his face, but did nothing......

Me thinks this man has wrigglied into a big hole....

He was upset about his dog, i think more that what it did, and dont get me wrong i feel for the dog i really do....but i still think he should be PTS

hope you get better soon Sam :huggles: :huggles:

:huggles: get well soon sam you are one brave boy :huggles:

My friend was bitten on the face by a dog (pts and discovered to have a brain tumour) She has no scar at all, she used that bio-oil stuff. :luck:

I agree, it's a vast improvement and there's scope for more healing yet. I hope Sam's improving mentally too.

WOW that's healing well. Still doing research for you re a solicitor.

Sams face is looking much better, :) young skin has a tendency to heal faster too. Good Luck Sam :luck:

Good luck Sam :luck: , you have been so brave :thumbsup: hope your scar fades :thumbsup:

Gosh, Sam's wound looks so much better. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good luck Sam - you have been really brave. :luck: :luck:

Rae - Now his stitches are out we can use Bio oil, im teaching him to do it himself..

OEH - thank you for the research, im going to start looking now as i think it wont be long before we need to get the wheels in motion

Can someone tell me that as sam is a minor, and we would be claiming on his behalf wether he would get legal aid???

Many thanks for the kind words everyone, even the storm (w00t)

It most of been scary for him at the station. Who he can say that it was Sam, but did nothing in his favour.

What breed of dog was it.? :blink:

Well done to Sam for coping so well at the station.

Hope that the scar heals well. :luck: It does look so much better already.

Sam, so glad to see you looking so much better. :D :D :huggles:

:thumbsup: Well done Sam, you're doing really well!! That looks like it's going to heal completely - it's not even very red. I bet it disappears sooner than you'd think.

Zoomie sends you a big hug for being so brave :huggles: :clown:

Hope you are feeling better soon Sam :huggles: :luck: :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back