The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anderson Beds

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I need to get one each for my boys as Sidy likes his space :lol:

:cheers: Happy to say I've ordered one(just to start with,Caz :p ) and I'm waiting to choose my colours, wonder if there's a stripey one? :thumbsup:

Look how tiny Noah is in there :wub:

AnnSa said:
Look how tiny Noah is in there  :wub:

he had too much space thats why we got him a playmate :p :teehee:

but their partners in crime and have broken the zips off the cushion pads and chewed loads of holes in the covers :rant:

(w00t) these look great!

can anyone tell me if its possible to get them in australia???? :D

i've looked all over for something like this and couldn't find anything! :(

thanks for any help :thumbsup:

BlackMoon Magic said:
(w00t) these look great! can anyone tell me if its possible to get them in australia???? :D

i've looked all over for something like this and couldn't find anything! :(

thanks for any help :thumbsup:

why dont you try asking the seller,you never know they might post to you.

:luck: good luck :)

thank you trish g, i have emailed them. now i'll cross my fingers that if they don't sell here they will be kind enough to post some to me! :D

BlackMoon Magic said:
thank you trish g, i have emailed them. now i'll cross my fingers that if they don't sell here they will be kind enough to post some to me! :D

good luck :luck: :luck: :luck: its annoying when you see something you want and they wont deliver outside their country,ive had that happen a few times ,suppose i shouldnt look :p :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back