The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Andover Club Racing Results

Well done all our racers, what a fab day..... and sunny too (w00t) , so pleased with the Bbq and the cakes where amazing thank you Mo & Tony :huggles: club racing at it's best........ another is a must...... didn't realise it was Mr & Mrs "Tanzinite's" wedding anniversary :cheers: congratulations :cheers: ...what better company could you spend it with :teehee: ,

Next Club meeting is 1st July,150 yards.....graded ;) in three weight groups + Veterans.......... have a fun day all :thumbsup: .... we will be in Scotland :sweating: :sweating:........... get that kettle ready Pam ;)

Last edited:
We had a lovely day, thanks for the congrats :thumbsup: Really lovely food at the

bbq and great racing. I have some photos but our computer is so slow having trouble

putting them on here. :wacko: Lor :wub:

0054.JPG

Not sure if this is the normal way of putting pics on here but atleast they are there atlast :teehee: :p :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
There great :thumbsup: , well done. Just getting them on here is an achievment :sweating: , glad you had a good day ;)

well done, lady tanzanite!! Fab pics, wonderful one of my Drifter just getting in front of his brother Cam in their Final. Great to see them battling away, their battles are becoming epic.S uch fun to see them and be able to look at the pics again.. when you're either trapping or picking up, you never get to see them actually running and it is SO precious.

Hope you dont mind if I copy them on to my picture gallery.

I agree with the other comments, thanks for sharing your photos. Love the one of Dill and Charlie where you cant see Dill as they are stride for stride! Thanks for letting them trial up with each other, gives my boy lots of confidence and I know your boy is such a gent :thumbsup:

Pleased you like them and yes you can have them :thumbsup: , I can email them to you if you prefer. I have some more so will try and put them on a bit later. :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back