The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Annaghmore

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Martin Tucker said:
The best dog on the day clearly won and she would beat me 9/10 and I have no problem with that, was just `slagging` Stormy for getting caught cold ! I travelled up, just to give the little fellow a run, knowing that he`s going to be against bigger and heavier dogs ! I have travelled to Tipperary, Belfast, Portlaiose and Enniscorthy knowing this, just for the Sport and too support events.
I know how much you won by I was standing there ! ! Wouldn`t have beat you with a yard start. There again, if I had a 40lb + half bred I would expect to beat a 32 lb Whippet ! Won`t be in Shanes Castle next week as i`m in the States !

Start saving for your petrol money down to Roscrea in August ! See do you fancy taking on the proper dogs from the South or do you just stay `local` ? Mind you there`s not a bad bitch up the North, whose name escapes me  8) , that will lap you next week all being equal ! !  :- "

wot was wrong with the china challenge no one from your neck of the woods entered or was this a boll ;;;ks ha ha

Oh Ok then i take it back, Ill just state one thing then, your own words this is,,,

ZENA would beat ERNIE like I said 9/10 and i`ll take her on again, no problem should their paths cross and I would expect the same result ! There again would Coatsy travel down this far to compete ?

Now tell me that isnt fighting talk? :blink:

:)

I would rather call it `sporting talk` ! :thumbsup: You must like stirring it up `blue eyed boy` ! :angry:

The China challenge was a far fetched idea of Johns, that was never going to take off ! The lads down South are never on the Internet, so wern`t aware of it, but it`s unlikely they would have come up anyway.

The cause of all this `Stormy`, is snoring his brains out now, dreaming of Shanes Castle, whilst we`re arguing !

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin Tucker said:
I would rather call it `sporting talk` ! :thumbsup: You must like stirring it up `blue eyed boy` ! :angry:

The China challenge was a far fetched idea of Johns, that was never going to take off ! The lads down South are never on the Internet, so wern`t aware of it, but it`s unlikely they would have come up anyway

blue eyed boy is not stirring anything up but you might be :)

why do the lads down south never be on the internet and why was it unlikely they would have come up anyway, im sure you have a answer for that :wacko:

I think Martin you should wind your neck in :angry:

OH OH.....BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS HERE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO I SEE !! BACK STAB-CITY ! WHAT IS WRONG NOW FFSAKE...I WASNT EVEN RACING THIS TIME AND THERES STILL KNIVES THROWN AT MY BACK !!

martins only having a laugh about my slipping (w00t) :thumbsup:

on the line little ernie went backwards in his first movement against my thigh before he went forwards..so what..? shit happens. it was a good race and a fair result. martin also has stated that so whats the big deal here with everyone ? youd think nobody won to read here !! colin you won..smile mate :huggles:

coatsy do you feel guilty about beating rose or something ? thats how it seems. she was beat fair and square..no dogs touched each other so end of !!

yes tori had an injury but rose obviously she was seen fit to race her dog that day...im in the exact position for Shanes Castle next week with Colt..exactly the same !! hes been injured since january but healed for Wales where he beat every dog there...i got greedy at Ballywalter and ran him both days, i shouldve sat back after my 2 dogs double winning day on saturday but i was greedy with Colt. i shouldve known better and ran a recovering dog on a track with no run off causeing him to tear his grascilis again. i wont know if its healed till he gets slipped at shanes. he has had a run around a field a few days ago with no signs of damage....BUT ULTIMATELY IF I THINK HES GOOD ENOUGH TO RUN AT SHANES CASTLE AND HE DOESNT WIN HES THEN DEEMED GOOD ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN BEATEN AND I HOLD MY HANDS UP !!

DONT FORGET HE HASNT LOST AN OVERS RACE HEAT OR FINAL SINCE LAST SHANES CASTLE AGAINST ALL THE OVERS HERE !!!

SO HES GOT FUK ALL TO PROVE SHOULD HE WIN LOSE OR DRAW !!

to me the favourites are smokey (only not now as ian has pulled him)..Jack Tess and Whistler (if he runs straight lol). if my lad gets to the finish line ill be pleased so that all im aiming for. so nobody on here needs to take anymore pops at me or my Colt thank you :rant:

Martin have to mention those lads down south do read K9..dont forget the angry text you got after China beat the southern best ? also the guy who filmed the racing is on k9 too...so when i posted the China challenge i was aiming at those guys. the reason why i pulled the plugs is because of reasons like what youre reading on here today. a small event even causes sniping and arguments so imagine money involved...NOT A FUKN CHANCE OF IT HAPPENING

CANT BELIEVE ITS ALL KICKED OFF YET AGAIN HERE ....I WAS GOING TO WISH EVEYONE GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT WEEK JUST LIKE I DO FOR ANY EVENT HERE....BUT WHATS THE FUKN POINT !!! ALL I GET IS KNIFED AND SNIPED AT !

WELL DONE ALL THE WINNERS AND THE BEST OF :luck: TO EVERONE AT THE BIG ONE.

coatsy said:
rodders said:
Congratulations to you all,nice to see Tori back racing,Rose :thumbsup:   :)
karen miss tori did rose proud today after thing shes been throw and i dont think any under would come close to her when shes at her self :thumbsup:

I'm sure Rose will be glad to get the first race out the way Colin,there's nowt worse than that first race back after injury :sweating: Take nothing away from Zena though,she's a cracking bitch :thumbsup: and did you and Rhonda both proud to win yesterday :thumbsup: :)

sorry we missed this yesterday but we were organising some camping. colin why are you so angry you won ! last weelk at moira when u got beat you were happier and wernt arguing . we just dont uinderstnd

ive heard of bad losers but never bad winners

wel done wining im sure you can not wait for next week

Deidra, I have never seen any of the lads from South post on here, one of them `signed up` after Portlaoise just to have a look, but I don`t know do they follow the threads or do they have any interest in it ?

I`m glad they don`t travel up, because like i`ve stated before, the racing is poorly organised, at the end of a long days showing and would certainly not be what they are used to !

The real action most certainly takes place down here where the lads go strictly for the racing.

I ran ERNIE against 60lb + dogs at these shows just for the `fun` and the day out and not looking for a `soft` option against dogs that I know I can beat ! It`s nice to get away from what I do on a daily basis. So I have no problem getting beat, which happens more often than not, but listering to the type of, as John puts it `back stabbing` I most certainly wont be venturing back North to compete. You have your little `click` up there and your welcome to it !

Lets see will you venture down with PARIS and MISS TORI the next time there`s a meet down here, or will you refuse to acknowledge the Invitition offered to you by Internet, phone and Text, as you did the last time. A simple `No` would have been all that was needed, as opposed to silence and then an outburst from Rose !

I`m 34 years racing dogs and have suffered more disappointments than you could start to imagine, but you learn to take it on the chin or get out !

Just wondering, but did you ever try MISS TORI out against the type of non-ped dogs that she was bred to compete against on the UK circuit, or did she just compete at Lurcher and Game Fairs ?

Like I said before, Best of luck to EVERYONE competing at Shanes Castle next week and that all your dogs come off sound. I will look forward to following events from the other side of the Atlantic !

[SIZE=14pt] This is my last posting regarding this thread ![/SIZE]

Regards.

the reason i was annoyed when i got home and was told about someone on the phone telling someone that thers no competion at the show so they should run there dog now if this wasnt back stabing idont no wot is and when certian people are in the ring and get placed or win they still cry to me i think the judges words good enough with out people knocking dogs from the side line happens every fuking show fed up listening to it :thumbsup:

coatsy said:
the reason i was annoyed when i got home and was told about someone on the phone telling someone that thers no competion at the show so they should run there dog now if this wasnt back stabing idont no wot is and when certian people are in the ring and get placed or win they still cry to me i think the judges words good enough with out people knocking dogs from the side line happens every fuking show fed up listening to it :thumbsup:

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT NOW ??? HE WAS TOLD THERE WAS NO WHIPPETS !!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHAT I SAID FFSAKE !!! HE ASKED WAS IT WORTH WHILE COMING UP AND I TOLD THE GUY YES...IF YOU DONT MIND RACING IN THE UNDERS !! WHERE ARE YOU GETN THIS CRAP FROM ABOUT NO COMPETITION? WHO SAID WHAT WHEN YOU GOT HOME ID LOVE TO HEAR YOU SAY THEIR NAMES INSTEAD OF INSINUATING.

AS FOR SHOWING I THINK I REM YOU GOING ON ABOUT JUDGES YOURSELF AT NUTTS CORNER COS THE GUYS WERE FROM THE HUNT IN ARDS OR HAVE YOU FORGOT THAT ?

YOU LET ME TRAVEL WITH YOU AND NEVER SAID A WORD THEN YOU GET ON HERE AND GO ON AND ON.

IM FINISHED READING AND ANSWERING ANYTHING TO DO WITH HERE !!!!

[SIZE=21pt]LETS GET THE DOGS TO DO THE TALKING NEXT WEEK !!!!![/SIZE]

Bluebell said:
Martin Tucker said:

The China challenge was a far fetched idea of Johns, that was never going to take off ! The lads down South are never on the Internet, so wern`t aware of it, but it`s unlikely they would have come up anyway

blue eyed boy is not stirring anything up but you might be :)

why do the lads down south never be on the internet and why was it unlikely they would have come up anyway, im sure you have a answer for that :wacko:

I think Martin you should wind your neck in :angry:

Im glad im not the only one to see how his posts come across bluebell, i thought i was the only one who could really understand what he means :sweating:

Hey i tell you something the men on here are worse than old women nattering at a bus stop :blink: :wacko:

stormydog said:
coatsy said:

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT NOW ??? HE WAS TOLD THERE WAS NO WHIPPETS !!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHAT I SAID FFSAKE !!! HE ASKED WAS IT WORTH WHILE COMING UP AND I TOLD THE GUY YES...IF YOU DONT MIND RACING IN THE UNDERS !! WHERE ARE YOU GETN THIS CRAP FROM ABOUT NO COMPETITION? WHO SAID WHAT WHEN YOU GOT HOME ID LOVE TO HEAR YOU SAY THEIR NAMES INSTEAD OF INSINUATING.

AS FOR SHOWING I THINK I REM YOU GOING ON ABOUT JUDGES YOURSELF AT NUTTS CORNER COS THE GUYS WERE FROM THE HUNT IN ARDS OR HAVE YOU FORGOT THAT ?

YOU LET ME TRAVEL WITH YOU AND NEVER SAID A WORD THEN YOU GET ON HERE AND GO ON AND ON.

IM FINISHED READING AND ANSWERING ANYTHING TO DO WITH HERE !!!!

[SIZE=21pt]LETS GET THE DOGS TO DO THE TALKING NEXT WEEK !!!!![/SIZE]

you keep speeking to me like a clown mate and you wont c shanes castle

[now wer putting things straight without any more big girls talk group hugs to all involved in this little bit of banter that went more than pear shaped

I had a great day 2day.. WELLDONE Colin, Rhonda & Boys with Zena.. she is a fantastic bitch :thumbsup: I was glad to get Tori out again & think it did her the world of good :thumbsup: she came off sound so im happy with that.. :thumbsup: WELLDONE Ann & Eamon with Jack :thumbsup: & WELLDONE Mum with Paris winning the u23" hurdle racing earlier in the day :thumbsup: & WELLDONE everyone else also... :thumbsup:

see ya's all next week... :)

Rose :)

coatsy said:
[now wer putting things straight without any more big girls talk group hugs to all involved in this little bit of banter that went more than pear shaped

THE CHUCKLE BROTHERS STRIKE AGAIN (w00t) (w00t)

WERE INVITING EVERYONE TO OUR GAY UNION :wub:

lovelylady said:
sorry we missed this yesterday but we were organising some camping.  colin why are you so angry  you won ! last weelk at moira when u got  beat  you were happier and wernt arguing .  we just dont uinderstnd
ive heard of bad losers but never bad winners

wel done wining im sure you can not wait for next week

hes happy (of course) dat Zena won!

as for him not arguing when Zena didnt win moria..... only bad losers argue when der dog don't win and he aint no bad loser.(or bad winner)

rhonda

wild whippies said:
Martin Tucker said:
Judging by the photos, it looks like Ian and Kirsty stole a yard on you and Ernie at the start !   -_-   
As the photo was taken at an angle, that is impossible to judge. What I would say though is Zena looks like she's well trained at slipping as she's got her claws in the ground and is pushing herself off for a flying start.

Really don't understand why people try to put a downer on a dog's win, it just shows you up for being a bad loser.

Well done to all those running today, win or loose I hope you and your dogs had a great day. :thumbsup:

well zd

at last someone speaking sense

rhonda

Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: lookin forward to seeing you all at Shanes at the weekend :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back