The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another Compo

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never win anything :cheers:

oooh woz enjoying meself...well done saraquele...same time 2mora Nicky :lol:

THANK THE LORD.....................i can go and take my eyes out now and go pee :- "

WELL DONE (w00t)

right. now i can go pick my youngest up from her halloween party at school :blink:

Welldone-1.gif

[SIZE=14pt]SHARON :cheers: [/SIZE]

That was really hard Nicky :eek:

Well done............that was a really hard one :thumbsup:

what a bloody good laugh we have on this Nicky...you are a star for doing this...look forward to next one :huggles:

:cheers: WELL DONE saraquele :cheers: Omg what a laff iv had ,thanks guys ,same time same place .....NEXT WEEK (w00t)

nicky12 said:
:cheers: WELL DONE saraquele :cheers: Omg what a laff iv had ,thanks guys ,same time same place .....NEXT WEEK  (w00t)

looking forward to it already Nick....bring it on...I will win..one day...promise :blink: :blink: :lol:

Well done Sharon... :cheers: :)

I looked round the bathroom till I was blue in the face. :lol: :lol: while I washed my hair... :p

I'm confused - I can't see the reply to say which thing it was, just know that saraquele won - so was it a false teeth holder? Can we have a zoomed out photo of the whole thing now :- " :lol: :- " :lol: :- " :lol:

Thanks for running this - it's great fun :lol:

meddling said:
I'm confused - I can't see the reply to say which thing it was, just know that saraquele won - so was it a false teeth holder?  Can we have a zoomed out photo of the whole thing now  :- "  :lol:   :- "  :lol:   :- "  :lol:
Thanks for running this - it's great fun  :lol:

it was the holder a razor went in :thumbsup:

false teeth holder would have been funny though :lol:

Thanks Saraquele and congratulations! I've caught up now - and found zoomed out Piccie - what a :lol:

dont think i have stamina for other :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back