The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another Good Home Wanted

Liz Third

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
If anyone hears of a good home for a 4 year old whippet dog please get in touch with me. He needs to be the only dog, is very good with people, but not used to sharing with other males. A handsome show bred brindle parti colour, he has been attacked in the past by a labrador so does not like them. His previous owner has been going out to work and leaving him in a crate for long hours every day. Another lady had taken him on, but he did not get on with her own older males so she felt that he would be better off as an only dog. I can bring him to most areas of the north or Scotland. He is house and car trained, not neutered.

Last edited by a moderator:
:( poor lad hope he finds a loving permanent home soon

if i get any suitable people enquiring about dogs i'll send them your way :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Poor chap, know what Lab's can be like . A black one attacked one of my Dobermanns many years ago (w00t) Hope he gets a forever home very soon, Yvette

Jack was attacked by my bosses Lab girl two years ago - he hates labs now!

Have pm'd you Liz :thumbsup:

Hope he finds a good home soon :)

Hope he finds a really great ,loving home very soon :) as I am sure he will.

Best of Luck :thumbsup:

Good luck Liz in finding a good ome soon. :luck: :luck:

Janimal said:
Good luck Liz in finding a good ome soon. :luck:   :luck:

Thanks for the good wishes for Phinn.  I am collecting him on Sunday so will know more about how he is next week.  He is Kobi's uncle, and similar in looks, but a darker brindle and more white.  Will try to take a photo to show you.

Liz Third said:
Janimal said:
Good luck Liz in finding a good ome soon. :luck:   :luck:

Thanks for the good wishes for Phinn.  I am collecting him on Sunday so will know more about how he is next week.  He is Kobi's uncle, and similar in looks, but a darker brindle and more white.  Will try to take a photo to show you.
That would be lovely.... oooooo Kobi's uncle - cant wait to see him. :thumbsup:

Good luck finding Daisy and Stripes uncle a naw home :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back