The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Any Guesses On How Many Pups?

uggybugs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
my lurcher 3/4 greyhound x 1/4 bull, 49 days gone, mated with small 19" whippet. Any guesses on how many she will have as i think she is huge :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess about 9 pups, hope everything go,s well for her, they should be nice pups, nice breeding, cheers jeff

Thanks Jeff, shes a smashing dog so hopefully everything will go ok for her.

i reckon about five, good luck with the whelping and wish you well with the puppies :thumbsup:

:p I'll say 9, she doe's look big :eek: good luck with them when they arrive. :thumbsup: Di

WOW! She does look big :lol:

Looks very much like the size that my whippet/greyhound bitch was when she was in pup and she had 12, and they all survied :thumbsup:

So i think she will have at lest 10 :eek:

Good luck with the birth and the litter :))

Clare.

nowing the size of her normaly i would say doubel figuers at least 10 aswell. hope your lining lots of new home up you will need them lol

my lurcher 3/4 greyhound x 1/4 bull, 49 days gone, mated with small 19" whippet. Any guesses on how many she will have as i think she is huge :wacko:
10-11 she still has a fortnight all the very best of luck with the welping

nowing the size of her normaly i would say doubel figuers at least 10 aswell. hope your lining lots of new home up you will need them lol
cheers for that wendy lol I was thinking you did a brill job with Hubs litter wanna help Teggy out ;)

cheers for that wendy lol I was thinking you did a brill job with Hubs litter wanna help Teggy out ;)
no problem if you have scarlet for 8 weeks lol. 10+ little lurcher pups are a doddle next to the devils spawn lol

Teggy is due to give birth on the 1st April....what a day eh???!!!! lol. She has loads of milk so im thinking she will have them before the due date.

hi uggy

april the 1st mmmm

shes huge will say 13, 7 girl 6 boys

hope she welps easy for you

good :luck:

This is our Willow with 7 days to go and there were 11 in there - sadly they didn't all make it :(

All the very best wishes for a happy, healthy litter :luck:

HPIM0491.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your replies. Everything seems to have dropped down so im thinking she will be early. I'll let you know when anything happens and ask vicky to post some pictures for me. :)

Emma's just phoned, she's been to the vets this morning with Teggy for a checkup, all's well but the vet thinks they'll be early, she's had a good feel of her & reckons 13 (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

God help you Emma :lol:

Still no signs of any pups yet but teggy looks even bigger :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back