The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anyone Want To O.d. On Cuteness??

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[quote=

is she ok over night,penny is pineing for her sisters. yours looks really settled .

great pics great little pup :luck:

Dave shes fine at night as you can see ella has took her under her wing lol,ella is showing livy all her bad habits :- " only time she crys is to get on your knee when your sat watching the tv. The little tearaway is spoilt rottern and she knows it . :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pics she is just so :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bet you cant wait to see her with all the christmas paper on christmas morning :D

What lovely pictures :wub: :wub:

She's a little cracker!! :thumbsup:

Absolutely speechless :wub: :wub: :wub: some of those photos you could put on a canvas - beautiful pup and love the first photo of the two of them cuddled up together :wub: :huggles:

:p I think in the 3rd photo she looks like a little fox cub, so beautiful, you are very lucky. :thumbsup: Diane.

shes a little belter vicky and mark! :thumbsup: :wub: :D

rob67 said:
I love the one of her lying on her back being a floosie  :D :wub:   :wub:   she's soooooo cute..........has your xmas tree survived?? lol

chris

guess whos just pulled the xmas tree over :rant:

and then ran for cover and came back looking as if to say it wasnt me o:)

Tony says it can't possibly be Livy who pulled the Christmas tree over she's waay to small for such a feat!! :lol: We recon it was you trying to pinch the chocolate decorations Mark! :p

aww pure sweetness shes so cute :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

she is gorgeous,and looks like an angel.good luck with her. :luck: :thumbsup:

It's sooooo sweet I can feel my teeth rotting lol :D

and I'm turning green with envy.. :x

lol Lovely, lovely puppy x x lucky you. x x :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back