The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Are The Bwra Champs At Morton On The Marsh

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just curious not stiring before anyone says :)) just asking as ive been told they are not to be held there im wanting to book in a nearbye camp site :)) hope someone knows :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
gary you should know better,you know nobody on the bwra committee will answer any questions on here :- " :- " :lol: :oops:

be mutch appreciated if someone could let people no as some people need to book holidays off work in advance dont want to miss a good weekend away :cheers: :cheers:

No chance, you should know by now that they dont like the members to know anything till the last minute, till it is too late to change anything.

It is time they moved with the times and kept members informed, what was happening.

More importantly where are they going to be held if it's not at Moreton in Marsh?? :blink:

No mention of anything on the bwra website - maybe it's just a rumour. :wacko:

hope it is just a rumor can someone tell us please from the committee

I am sure we will all know whats going on soon

in februarys whippet news top ten calender this is wot is says:

AUGUST

25/26 - BWRA St Ch's - Old Hall/Moreton in Marsh

so i think it will either be @old hall or moreton. dont know wot is says in marchs whippet news top ten calender coz i havent got it yet.

been told morton-in-the-marsh is booked for something else. :- "

im not looking forward to towing my caravan right down moreton in marsh i know that :- " :b

i hope it is old hall ive never been there since the champs 1995 good venue but i still like swallowsnest.come on b.w.r.a let us know

decca said:
i hope it is old hall ive never been there since the champs 1995 good venue but i still like swallowsnest.come on b.w.r.a let us know
oh decca i read this quickly and thought it said 1955 lol sue sorry :oops:

oopppppppssssssss

baby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont fancy towing caravan to morton on marsh either, but what about the scottish people,oh sorry they don;t get thought about.old hall don;t allow camping,but we will get to know the month before.i do feel sorry for the scottish they always seem to get the short straw. :oops: :oops:

There were two other venues put forward at the AGM as well as OLD HALL and MORETON IN MARSH they were KIRKCALDY WRC Scotland and A/T MINERS WRC Manchester, both these have the facilities to host a championship event have the committee been in contact with the organizers of these clubs to see if they are still available its got to be worth a phone call

Or what about the DEVON WRC even though the club has closed the venue may still be available (just a thought )

always thought the rising sun would make a good venue, nice track, club, not to sure about toilets/showers. plenty of caravan parking.?????

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back