The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ari The Ridgeback (Sept 2010 - Dec 2018)

Ari_RR

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Some may know that my dear boy Ari, my light of unconditional love which kept shining even on the darkest days, died suddenly on Dec 6. He was 8.

I am slowly starting to go through many pictures we have, here are some of them.

If we ever find strength to bring another puppy into our life - we'll definitely need to invest into a decent camera..

11-B1.JPG

BT1.JPG

BT4.JPG

MB2.JPG

BB7.jpg

AAW1.JPG

A-P1050097.jpg

A-IMG_0180.jpg

A-IMG_0248.jpg

A-IMG_0515.jpg

A-IMG_0630.jpg

A-IMG_1452.jpg

A-IMG_1681.jpg

A-IMG_2503.jpg

BB4.jpg

HRH1.JPG

A handsome boy he was,sorry for your loss.
It was only a couple of weeks ago I was watching a Ridgeback lure coursing. The dog was having a whale of a time.

The pictures tell the story. A beloved family member who was the light of your life.
Sorry for your loss xxx

Such a handsome boy, gone far too soon xx

So sorry to hear this :(
Such a beautiful boy, you can see how much you all loved him beautiful pics xx
RIP Ari xx

I’m so sorry to hear this. He was a handsome boy and it’s not fair that he’s been taken so early x

So sorry for your sudden loss, rest in peace Ari, a beautiful boy...

He was a gorgeous boy I’m so sorry for your loss. (((Hug)))

What a grand chap he was. I'm so sorry to read of his passing.

What a handsome boy he is. So sorry for your loss, they are such a big part of your life and family he had a fabulous life with a family who loved him dearly. Xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back