The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ash...

mucky-pup

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ashnbarnnstuff033.jpg

ashnbarnnstuff047.jpg

I found him in a shop window :lol:

ashnbarnnstuff048.jpg

:wub:

He is a handsome boy :wub: love his expression - do I have to mum ;)

He's so cute - how is he doing - been up to any more mischief yet? Murphy has discovered the joys of stealing underwear, preferably dirty as it smells so much better! I even found my slipper half way up the garden very wet as it had been raining! Hopefully they can meet up soon and exchange ideas!

What lovely pictures of Ash.... :huggles: :wub: I just love his little face...

Jessr123 said:
He's so cute - how is he doing - been up to any more mischief yet?  Murphy has discovered the joys of stealing underwear, preferably dirty as it smells so much better!  I even found my slipper half way up the garden very wet as it had been raining!  Hopefully they can meet up soon and exchange ideas!
Hi jess.

Yep. plenty of mischief! His hobby at the minute is to chase the horses around the paddock... Once he's decided that running round after horses is boring then he will start diving head first into any type of poop (he's not fussy!)

He likes underwear, socks, anything edible, anything not edible...he justs likes to eat everything!

I will have a look to see when the next bark in the park is on then i might join you sometime. Will be good to see u and murph again!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back