The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ashburton Terrier,lurcher & Family Dog Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I enjoyed that, well done. What a nice uphill run too . Any of these dogs racing next week at Porlock ?

Looking forward to having some good sport with you lot !

I enjoyed that, well done. What a nice uphill run too . Any of these dogs racing next week at Porlock ?Looking forward to having some good sport with you lot !

We will hopefully be at Porlock if everything goes to plan :luck: :D Shane and Tish

well done chopper,and good on you all for raising such a great amount for a great organisation,i was going to come but weather bit to bad for me :lol: :lol: anyway next year i will be runing kat again and 2 of her pups so i will be all over :) still got the sire here and beleave it or not hes 1 hell of a dog so cant wait atb mark

sire to my new racing stock

lampingwithscooby20-7-09011.jpg

london19-220609020.jpg

Fox23-7-09008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well done chopper,and good on you all for raising such a great amount for a great organisation,i was going to come but weather bit to bad for me :lol: :lol: anyway next year i will be runing kat again and 2 of her pups so i will be all over :) still got the sire here and beleave it or not hes 1 hell of a dog so cant wait atb marksire to my new racing stock

london19-220609020.jpg

Fox23-7-09008.jpg
Thanks Chopper is doing very well....we had a great day but the weather was terrible so don't blame you at all for staying home (we were wishing we had a few times during the day!!). That sire looks similar to our Chopper so will be interesting to see what the pups turn out like as we want to breed from him in the future.Thats a lot of rabbits we want to start working Chopper soon.....see you soon Tish

220m - is that all?? Seemed a lot further than that in the rain!

It was a fantastic track though and a credit to Kev who was out out there at 6am fine tuning the trimming of the grass! :thumbsup:

Was just looking through this to see if it was Chopper who beat Rowan in the heat - now I know it was I am very chuffed with Rowan

(cos I think he was only just behind Chopper on that run) I must have got the slip right that day

- poor Rowan has a bit of a handicap of a Mum sometimes :(

OH says "just let go!" hmph :angry: if only it was that easy!!! :lol:

220m - is that all?? Seemed a lot further than that in the rain! It was a fantastic track though and a credit to Kev who was out out there at 6am fine tuning the trimming of the grass! :thumbsup:

Was just looking through this to see if it was Chopper who beat Rowan in the heat - now I know it was I am very chuffed with Rowan

(cos I think he was only just behind Chopper on that run) I must have got the slip right that day

Hi yes it was our Chopper,i've uploaded the vid of the heat for you(always good to see our dogs racing) :cheers: Tish and Chopper

well done chopper,and good on you all for raising such a great amount for a great organisation,i was going to come but weather bit to bad for me :lol: :lol: anyway next year i will be runing kat again and 2 of her pups so i will be all over :) still got the sire here and beleave it or not hes 1 hell of a dog so cant wait atb marksire to my new racing stock

london19-220609020.jpg

Fox23-7-09008.jpg
Thanks Chopper is doing very well....we had a great day but the weather was terrible so don't blame you at all for staying home (we were wishing we had a few times during the day!!). That sire looks similar to our Chopper so will be interesting to see what the pups turn out like as we want to breed from him in the future.Thats a lot of rabbits we want to start working Chopper soon.....see you soon Tish
Anything like his brother Buster,and he'll take to workin,like a duck to water.There's a lot of fire in these boy's.Believe me.

220m - is that all?? Seemed a lot further than that in the rain! It was a fantastic track though and a credit to Kev who was out out there at 6am fine tuning the trimming of the grass! :thumbsup:

Hi yes it was our Chopper,i've uploaded the vid of the heat for you(always good to see our dogs racing) :cheers: Tish and Chopper

Thanks very much for this - It is great to see how they run :) once the slip is done the race is over so quickly and so often you can barely see the finish from the start line!

How old is Chopper? He looks like he'll make a great all rounder :luck:

london19-220609020.jpg

Fox23-7-09008.jpg
Anything like his brother Buster,and he'll take to workin,like a duck to water.There's a lot of fire in these boy's.Believe me.
Goodie goodie lots of rabbit stew for me then!!! :lol:

Thanks very much for this - It is great to see how they run :) once the slip is done the race is over so quickly and so often you can barely see the finish from the start line!

How old is Chopper? He looks like he'll make a great all rounder :luck:

No problem,we love the vids too!!! Chopper is 20 months old now, so still a baby really (well our little baby :lol: )!! We mainly race him because we are too lazy to turn up to the shows early for the coursing but will start doing more with him soon. Was it willow that you had at Ashburton?? I saw a dog by your car with her colouring and fell in love :wub: ,i could have taken her home :D

Yes thanks - she was up there with Graham my OH - we love her to bits - I'm afraid she is spoilt rotten!!

She only has to look at you and its Oh OK then you can sleep on the sofa!!

She is getting on a bit for racing and has white coat syndrome about judges so she just comes along to watch how the boy is getting on :wub:

(she is sometimes known as "Princess Airhead" by my brother in law - how rude!!?)

She hasn't had a rabbit for a while now but still catches regularly when out and about - mice - squirrels - pigeons!!

Rowan is 2 next week so looking forward to getting him going a bit more this winter fingers crossed :b

:luck: with Chopper

Sheona

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back