The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ashling & Bruno

georgina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ashling had her babies on Friday, all 7 are doing well - 6 boys and 1 girl. Mum and babies are doing great - Alison has taken some pictures today and is going to post them - lots of stripes

They are all beautiful and we are spending hours puppy watching :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congrats to the gorgeous Ashling :cheers:

Wow 6 boys (w00t) That wee girlee is gonna be a real tough cookie :wub:

Really pleased for you Anita :thumbsup:

Yvonne

:huggles:

CONGRATULATIONS ANITA AND ASH!!! :cheers: look forwrd to seeing lots of pics of the gorgeous little bundles :wub:

Congratulations :cheers: and kisses to Ashling from Fallow :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, puppies!

So, anyone wanna see some photos? 8)

Cos I've been round to see them already (w00t) Well, twice actually!!!!! :cheers: And they are gorgeous :wub:

First, Ash is giving her 'token' girl a few words of advice on how to cope with so many boys around!

7.JPG

Being a good mum :x

1.JPG

Being a very good mum! :x :wacko:

5.JPG

Yeah, I would say that they are good feeders :thumbsup:

6.JPG

I love this little fellow - not only is he very handsome, he watches out for his sister too - a real little gent :huggles:

2.JPG

Watch out, here come's the Parti gate crasher - this boy is a real mover! :teehee:

3.JPG

He definitely is one who wants to be centre of attention, he was strutting around as if he owned the place :lol:

:oops: I've just looked at him properly and have just realised that is the boy who I saw in the first photo on Friday, he made my heart melt ever-so-slightly :b

4.JPG

Do you think Ash can show us which one I've got a tiny little soft spot for? :- "

8.JPG

(w00t) MORE PUPPIES :wub: :wub:

congratulations........keep the pics coming :thumbsup:

Congratulations their gorgeous :wub:

Congratulations to Mum,they are very stunning,love the colours and markings :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are lovely. I can't wait to see them as they grow. Will be interested to see the markings too. :wub:

Found some more photos :cheers:

Mr Handsome again :wub:

9.JPG

my favourite red brindle being hidden :- "

10.JPG

my favourite red brindle being a mummy's boy :huggles:

12.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back