The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Last... Lester Pup Arrives Home

orion

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We picked up Lester from Yorkshire on saturday. We are awaiting a new camera but things are slow with the postal delays. attached a pic of him i took on my phone as we brought him home. hope it appears! he is such an angel and the cutest thing ever.

thanks to sparky for his great start in life. he has grown since saturday - his legs are like Bamby's !!!!

:wub: :wub:

Lester_day_1.jpg

Welcome to Lester - what a cutie :wub:

Look forward to more pics when your camera arrives - RM are a pain!!

Pauline

Welcome to K9 Lester, :cheers: hes a little cutie.. :wub:

Love the name Lester and looks very handsome :wub: :huggles: Look forward to seeing all the new pics of him and glad he is settling in so well :huggles:

Aaaaaaaaaw, how lovely. I had a blue Whippet called Lester :wub: , such a character who unfortunately crossed Rainbow Bridge at far too young an age, 10 years old :( . Hope you have lots of fun with your Lester. :wub:

Aww, he looks a cutey!! :wub:

We have one of those bean warmer toys for Austin. He loved the noise it made when he shook it :lol: That was until the bag burst and the beans went everywhere. :eek:

Luckily it was when I was at work so he was at my mum's. Went all over her floor instead of mine :lol: :oops:

I hope you have lots of fun with him.

madbella said:
Aww, he looks a cutey!!  :wub:
We have one of those bean warmer toys for Austin.  He loved the noise it made when he shook it  :lol: That was until the bag burst and the beans went everywhere.    :eek:  

Luckily it was when I was at work so he was at my mum's.  Went all over her floor instead of mine  :lol:   :oops:

I hope you have lots of fun with him.

Talking of AUSTIN :wub: we haven't seen mush of him lately :b any more pics of him?

....And as for Lester he is simply divine!!! :wub: :wub:

Awwwwwwwww what a cutie :wub: :wub: Love the name :thumbsup:

:cheers: glad he's settling in ok . ive got over the shock of him leaving :thumbsup:

orion said:
We picked up Lester from Yorkshire on saturday. We are awaiting a new camera but things are slow with the postal delays. attached a pic of him i took on my phone as we brought him home. hope it appears! he is such an angel and the cutest thing ever.thanks to sparky for his great start in life. he has grown since saturday - his legs are like Bamby's !!!!

:wub:   :wub:

hi we have had our first whippet jazz for a week now and we keep calling her bambi shes all legs a bit like me lol she always seems to be falling over when playing :)

sparky said:
:cheers:   glad he's settling in ok . ive got over the shock of him leaving :thumbsup:
Hi there. it must have been tough for you :(

He is doing just fine - in fact more than fine and is a well adjusted happy young man! camera arrived today so will put some pics on for you to see if he has grown!

caro :thumbsup:

trish 9 said:
orion said:
We picked up Lester from Yorkshire on saturday. We are awaiting a new camera but things are slow with the postal delays. attached a pic of him i took on my phone as we brought him home. hope it appears! he is such an angel and the cutest thing ever.thanks to sparky for his great start in life. he has grown since saturday - his legs are like Bamby's !!!!

:wub:   :wub:

hi we have had our first whippet jazz for a week now and we keep calling her bambi shes all legs a bit like me lol she always seems to be falling over when playing :)

Its hard work isn't it! we have got a few more grey hairs but they are worth it!! congrats to you - what does jazz look like? :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back