The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Last

dennned

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
got help, here goes

Image0136.jpg

Image0189-1-1.jpg

Image0161-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally managed to upload pictures, dennned got some help today and showed me aswell. thanks for the link to, jeff, av not weighed her this week but will do 2moro or sunday. Here is a few more pics. Hope this works, my first shot at uploading on my own :wacko: :sweating: :sweating:

Image0179.jpg

Image0118.jpg

Image0115.jpg

Image0166.jpg

Image0168.jpg

Finally managed to upload pictures, dennned got some help today and showed me aswell. thanks for the link to, jeff, av not weighed her this week but will do 2moro or sunday. Here is a few more pics. Hope this works, my first shot at uploading on my own :wacko: :sweating: :sweating:
Image0118.jpg
She looks abit bigger than Daisy, she's lovely :wub:

Think Geoffs weighing Daisy tomorrow

She looks fab. Hope she turns out to be fab for you Leigh xxxxxx

Cheers chris me to. Shes a little cracker. Can be a handle full thou, she gets into everything, but great fun. Hows ruby getting on? hope shes's causing as much mischief as roxy :D :D :D

Cheers chris me to. Shes a little cracker. Can be a handle full thou, she gets into everything, but great fun. Hows ruby getting on? hope shes's causing as much mischief as roxy :D :D :D
She looks lovely and a lot bigger than meg, her legs look longer. We are going to weigh Meg tomorrow it will be interesting to see what they weigh now. Glynis

She looks lovely and a lot bigger than meg, her legs look longer. We are going to weigh Meg tomorrow it will be interesting to see what they weigh now. Glynis
Just weighed roxy, she is 10lb bang on. Had her at vet tonite aswell. She banged her leg on sat nite, and has been feeling it since so tain her to get checked.

Vet says she may have bruised the bone!! so strict rest for a week or so. :( :( :( :(

Just weighed roxy, she is 10lb bang on. Had her at vet tonite aswell. She banged her leg on sat nite, and has been feeling it since so tain her to get checked.

Vet says she may have bruised the bone!! so strict rest for a week or so. :( :( :( :(
Hope Roxy is ok,it's hard work keeping them quiet though, :luck: with her.

We weighed Daisy on Monday, she was 7lb 5oz :)

daisy 7lb 5 oz @ wot age geoff? dont forget weight them 12 weeks double it, 3 weeks double it, 20 weeks and add 4lb ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back