The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Aycliffe Wrc

FLORRENCE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We were hoping to start racing this Saturday, but on checking the track yesterday i don`t think there is much chance as the ground was rock hard, as soon as the weather eases and the ground softens we will start our 2011 esason but i think it could be a few weeks yet, happy new year and good luck to everyone. :)

still rock hard tday alison i was up there earlier on but to hard even to free run em have u got itch same as us lol

Feels like ages since we raced ..its like living in the land Narnia

Fingers crossed we will be racing tomorrow, time and weight handicaps plus trials , according to our local weatherman Mr Hopper the forcast is not good, heavy rain? ??? but we can have a bit of a chat if nowt else, see you all tomorrow! !!!

Yay and bring you new baby Alison so we can all have loves

u can race in the rain lol and wot new baby???? come on im nosey u know :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

been up the track this afternoon and it looks good :thumbsup:

whisper it gaz i wont tell anyone lol il just have to pm alison and ask her lol :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
whisper it gaz i wont tell anyone lol il just have to pm alison and ask her lol :teehee:
I'll give you a clue Carol, her name is Suki, the clue is in the name ? ? ?
motor bike 8) ,think youll look ok in leather :wub: col in his pudding basin and goggles. :nuke: :thumbsup:

track looks canny, soft but ok.hope it doent rain as much as the forecast :thumbsup:

suki the suzuki? lol ah yes a saluki? well come on then alison we @ least need some pics of her. i love salukis :thumbsup:

At last we managed to get some racing in, it rained all morning but stopped in time for us to race.

Time handicap.

heat 1.

r. cindy v scr

b.senior moment 2

w.witch 5 4

bk.wor tim 8 winner

heat 2.

r.spindle shanks scr

b.bob 1 winner

w.connor 5

final 1st bob 2nd wor tim a double for Anth well done

yd/lb

r.betty 26 winner

b.ruby 25

w.jasper 21

bk. riley 18

we then had run ups with some new pups on the scene and having thier first handslips and they all went well, they were Gary and Denises spirit of the stag x midnight run pup, and my own little wor john x ballyso and tinkerman x florrence pup, and we were all very pleased with them.

Paul had a slip with his molly chop pup, she lokked a little bit sore fingers crossed that she is ok.

i also had run ups with ballyso, specialbelle, shes the deal and twinklebelle(who is now in season for the first time )

Gary and Denise had run ups with may stag and thier yougster out of amazing grace ( sorry cant remember her racing name )

John had a run with his youngster blond snapper.

Robert had a run with his lovely lurcher ( sorry for forgetting about the other one )

all in all we had a very enjoyable afternoon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not forgetting lin rowley brought the new lure lol

Sorry she is lovely

SAM_0105.jpg

seen pic's of her on sunday she's so cute cant wait to see her :wub:

RESULTS 22nd January.

not many runners today, the wrather was cold and still a bit frosty

time handicap.

r. BOB -3 scr

b. CINDY 1 4

w. WOR TIM 5 8

winner lynne and trevors CINDY

yl/lb

r.BETTY 29 SCR

b.RUBY 24 5

w. JASPER 29 9

bk .RILEY 17 12

winner lynne and trevors RUBY doing the double.

Denise had a run up with Dixie ?????? i think thats her name,and a hand slip with Berry (midnight run x spirit of the stag )

racing this week 29th Jan but no racing the week after as easington is on uk scratch.

LOOKS LIKE AYCLIFFE WILL BE ON TRACK SHOULD BE CANNY,NOT QUIET DECK CHAIR WEATHER YET,SUNNY 6+ SATURDAY. ONLY THURS SLIGHT RAIN SHOWERS :thumbsup:

HOPE MR GILL ISNT TO HARCH ON THE N/E VET SCR WINNER,WHEN SHE TIMES IN (w00t) LOL :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back