The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Back To Black

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Poacher goes off lead once in a while but she always runs too much and ends

up a bit stiff on her poorly leg :sweating:

Here they are this morning, enjoying a root around in the field :thumbsup:

P1030687.jpg

P1030689.jpg

The frost soon disappeared and it was time for some serious marking .........

P1030697.jpg

Has Poacher seen a bunny?

P1030702.jpg

She's off!

P1030703.jpg

P1030727.jpg

Jinny always has time to pose (that's typical of a supermodel, I suppose :- " )

P1030730.jpg

P1030739.jpg

more to follow .................

Poacher has no time to pose ........ she's on a mission!!

P1030747.jpg

P1030733.jpg

P1030734.jpg

P1030735.jpg

P1030717.jpg

P1030763.jpg

Even Abbie the white GSD joined in (w00t)

P1030758.jpg

P1030761.jpg

P1030760.jpg

and even more ........................

Poacher was off again ............ more bunnies spotted!!!!

P1030764.jpg

P1030749.jpg

But they always get away :rant: !!!!!

P1030776-1.jpg

Sorry there's quite a few pictures!!!! I wasn't sure which ones to post ............ there were 84 in total!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) :lol: :thumbsup:

P1030747.jpg

Wow what a lovely picture of Poacher...she's looking so mature and fit and very happy :thumbsup:

Jinny is still the most beautifulBlack of the lot though, she's stunning :wub: :wub:

The girls are looking really good, all three of them :wub:

(w00t) great pics jane, poacher looks brilliant :thumbsup: they are looking very glossy with the morning sun on them :huggles:

Abbie is :wub: :wub:

Gorgeous pics of your lovely girls :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are all looking fab Jane :wub: :wub: But theres something missing :- " ;)

daledogs said:
They are all looking fab Jane :wub:   :wub: But theres something missing :- "  ;)

:blink: .......... I hope you mean the omission of 4 other whippety people and one GSD?? :- "

They were under house arrest :lol: - it's far too risky for Poacher to cope with all of them at the moment!

She'd be twisting and turning and I don't think her leg would handle that just yet :thumbsup: :)

Poacher is looking super Jane. She and Jinny look so well together...and Abbie just for contrast. How's Poacher's leg doing?

:huggles: Pauline & Ruby

Last edited by a moderator:
maggie217 said:
Poacher is looking super Jane.  She and Jinny look so well together...and Abbie just for contrast.  How's Poacher's leg doing? 

:huggles: Pauline & Ruby

Thanks, Pauline :)

Her leg has recovered very well considering the odds she was up against. She still tends to let it dangle a bit if she is standing still because she no longer has natural extension of the stifle joint so it is a tad shorter than her good leg.

She runs around like a looney and I watch with heart in mouth but it doesn't seem to bother her at all. After a while she starts to carry it a bit at a canter (but still uses it at walk and trot), that's when the lead goes back on!!

It is getting stronger bit by bit so I hope she will regain full use in months to come. Because she was only 10 months old at the time of the accident, I think it will be at least 6 months before we know how complete the recovery will be :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
jinnyfizz said:
daledogs said:
They are all looking fab Jane :wub:   :wub: But theres something missing :- "  ;)

:blink: .......... I hope you mean the omission of 4 other whippety people and one GSD?? :- "

They were under house arrest :lol: - it's far too risky for Poacher to cope with all of them at the moment!

She'd be twisting and turning and I don't think her leg would handle that just yet :thumbsup: :)

No..........................there needs to be a bit of colour added here :- " :- "

daledogs said:
jinnyfizz said:
daledogs said:

No..........................there needs to be a bit of colour added here :- " :- "

:lol: So black and white photography isn't your favourite then, Dawn :- "

Maybe a touch of blue? :teehee:

jinnyfizz said:
daledogs said:
jinnyfizz said:
daledogs said:

A touch of blue would be nice,blend in so well :- " :D

daledogs said:
jinnyfizz said:
daledogs said:
jinnyfizz said:
daledogs said:

A touch of blue would be nice,blend in so well :- " :D

I'll let Sox join in next time then :lol: :p :p :p

oh poachers looking good jane,nice to see her enjoying herself :huggles:

think you need a white one now :lol: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back