The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ballywalter Game Fair N. Ireland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
great pics, bluebell, as usual, nice talking to you and all the other guys, well done to everyone, diego, looks like you're the one to beat this year, God bless til we all meet again

Well done to everyone , winners and all who took part in a great day . Enjoyed catching up . Great pic bluebell

had a great day despite the mud (and was very glad that I brought my wellies to Ireland with me) :D

Big congratulations to the winners and runners up (especially to Rose with Diego, but then I am a wee bit biased!)

Lovely to meet up with Deirdre, Rose and Patsy again, as well as Bill (who I think I met once before???) and Margaret McStay who I know i haven't, but is totally lovely!

I really hope we'll be over for Shanes Castle ..... it will depend a bit on how much college work I have managed to get done, but I will do my best to get enough done that I can come......otherwise you just get Borntohunt, without the lovely meeeee! lol

Thanks everyone for a good sporting weekend. All Well deserved winners got trophys. Ian, Rose, Trevor, William my brother Jimmy and all the various Show winners. Big shout for Sammys wife Linda who at her first attempt in the showring won BOB in Whippets.

Well done to all the winners. Cant wait to breed Elliemay, I miss racing the dogs, all i have is Old Age Pensioners :D

John with China winner of Members Class

DSCF4283.jpg

DSCF4191.jpg

DSCF4203.jpg

DSCF4205.jpg

DSCF4227.jpg

DSCF4230.jpg

DSCF4194.jpg

DSCF4192.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose with Diego & Zola who come 3rd in the Pairs class on Sat and 1st on Sun

DSCF4190.jpg

DSCF4189.jpg

Was nice seeing Kev, Charlie & Jim there hope to see you at Shanes Castle

DSCF4154.jpg

bl***y ell i need to lose some weight! :blink:

DSCF4191.jpg

DSCF4308.jpg

DSCF4303.jpg

Samantha with Recko

DSCF4281.jpg

A few spectators :D

DSCF4209.jpg

Nice meeting you again Robert

DSCF4199.jpg

Courtney and her lovely dogs

DSCF4201.jpg

DSCF4226.jpg

DSCF4183.jpg

DSCF4271.jpg

DSCF4268.jpg

DSCF4204.jpg

DSCF4234.jpg

Sonia with Jade & Sammy with Galeforce two of Slips pups

DSCF4246.jpg

DSCF4245.jpg

DSCF4147-1.jpg

DSCF4184.jpg

DSCF4155-1.jpg

DSCF4148.jpg

some good photos there... it was good that the weather held up both days

DSCF4161.jpg

A Tunnel Nest

DSCF4172.jpg

DSCF4156.jpg

DSCF4243.jpg

Ian getting a push.

DSCF4232.jpg

DSCF4259.jpg

DSCF4263.jpg

DSCF4240.jpg

We stopped of at the beach on are way home, took a few pics will put them up later :D

Some cracken photo's there,and good memories for you all.

:thumbsup: well done rose a diego on your Win :thumbsup:and all the other winners :thumbsup: lets hope today is just as good for you all :thumbsup: and the weather too 8)

:thumbsup: well done again rose and Diego for doing the double over the weekend :thumbsup:

and well done all the other winners :thumbs:looked like a good turnout :thumbsup:

super pics :thumbsup: and a well covered weekend :thumbsup: 8)

Courtney and her lovely dogs
DSCF4201.jpg

DSCF4226.jpg
Great having a natter with you again, it was a good day plenty of crac. I wasnt to keen on the ground, i think the only part of the whole gamefair who had grass left was the lurcher and terrier rings :lol:

I love the last pic there :wub:

Thank you

x

:p Great photos Deirdre you always seem to capture the funny side of a show and the people who attend, WELL DONE EVERYONE who raced, showed or just took their dogs for a day out. :thumbsup: Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back