The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bath Show

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has the Bath show been on yet?? If so, who won. 8)

You're a bit early Cartman,it's not till 29th May :blink:

Keep calm Cartman, end of the month, we have Scottish Kennel Club first, next weekend.

Have you a special interest in Bath? Any little snippets you wish to disclose :- "

Have you a special interest in Bath? Any little snippets you wish to disclose :- "

No real special interest. :b But I do know how often the English have a Bath that I was just making sure that you dont miss it. :- "

Cartman said:

No real special interest. :b But I do know how often the English have a Bath that I was just making sure that you dont miss it. :- "

You jest? Sometimes Ive been exhibiting at Bath and its been a mud bath

I went that year too (w00t) :lol:

Im going to Bath. Are the rings outside then? :unsure:

Entries say dogs-194. Does this mean dogs and bitches in general or just 'dogs'? :b :blink:

Oh just dogs, bitches 395. (w00t) :lol: (w00t) . Only joking, thats combined!

The winners are........................????? 8)

Just a warning to any one going tomorrow...........

Grab your wellies, knee deep in mud down there today (w00t)

Good Luck to any one going ~ Sounds like you'll need it (as well as your wellies)

Thanks Wendy. We're hoping for a nice sunny day tomorrow - fingers crossed.

BTW - anyone going wanting pics, come find us as Nick will be there with the camera.

Wendy

Just looked at the weather forecast and it is ....................................................

Rain :'( :'( :'(

Why of why do we do this to ourselves

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back