The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bath Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Well done to all at Nevedith on making Kraka up :cheers: Well done also to Shanie with Rumour :cheers:

Roedeane said:
:cheers: Well done to all at Nevedith on making Kraka up :cheers:   Well done also to Shanie with Rumour :cheers:

Great News ! English Champion Daydream Di Mahana took by the bitches CC and Best of Breed :cheers:

Di Mahana whippets

well done all placed , esp winners of both CCs , .Look forward to seeing full results :cheers:

Ive just tried Canine info , but they dont have any page up yet :(

Hope they have had better weather than here in Nottingham . hail. sun. thunder , sun , lightning, sun, and plenty of rain :( :eek:

JAX said:
Ive just tried Canine info , but they dont have any page up yet  :(
Hope they have had better weather than here in Nottingham . hail. sun. thunder , sun , lightning, sun, and plenty of rain  :(   :eek:

And that was just [SIZE=21pt]INSIDE [/SIZE]Jax' house.

Well done to the Nevedith Kennel on Kraka's 3rd CC!!!

Just had a call from Wendy and...............................................................

Aphrael Caoilinn of Cheylnnah won Yearling and Graduate!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]Well done Wendy and Teya[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Wendy and Teya :cheers:

JAX said:
Ive just tried Canine info , but they dont have any page up yet  :(
Hope they have had better weather than here in Nottingham . hail. sun. thunder , sun , lightning, sun, and plenty of rain  :(   :eek:

Wot..........NO SNOW Jax (w00t) looks like you had every other type of weather!!! :lol:

WELL DONE TO ALL K9ER'S WHO GOT A PLACING!! :cheers: :cheers:

Have just got back, weather wasn't as bad as forecast, mostly dry, with some sunshine but rather chilly in the gusting wind. At least all judging took place out side. :thumbsup:

Well done the big winners :thumbsup:

Plus another big WELL DONE to Nina (Nikki) on getting Best puppy. :huggles:

dawn said:
Well done to the Nevedith Kennel on Kraka's 3rd CC!!!
Just had a call  from Wendy and...............................................................

Aphrael Caoilinn of Cheylnnah won Yearling and Graduate!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]Well done Wendy and Teya[/SIZE]

Just logged on to put this up. [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE TEYA AND WENDY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS HOLLY & NIK [/SIZE] :cheers:

Millie said:
Have just got back, weather wasn't as bad as forecast, mostly dry, with some sunshine but rather chilly in the gusting wind. At least all judging took place out side.  :thumbsup:
Well done the big winners  :thumbsup:

Plus another big WELL DONE to Nina (Nikki) on getting Best puppy.  :huggles:

Wheres the results then ? come on , you must know more than just a coupleof classes

well done Nina and Holly :cheers: on best puppy

Didn't have a catologue :(

Karen won PGB with Polly :thumbsup:

& think it was Tiger lilly that got the Res BCC

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats one more :- "

Well done Polly Perks ( and Karen too :p )

,who won RCC `s , did you or Dessie get a place?

slowly we will get there :wacko:

:p :p :p To Jax ! :lol:

The Res BCC was as I said before ......... I think :blink:

The res DCC was a new one to me, so I ain't got a clue what his name was :- " (w00t)

The two puppy classes in dogs were the Spyandfly ones. See some of its coming back to me :b

:cheers: BIG WELL DONE TO EVERYONE WHO DID WELL TODAY!! :cheers:

05whippet said:
[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS HOLLY & NIK [/SIZE] :cheers:

Thanks guys & Jax & everyone at the show, just got home frozen to the bone, boy was that wind cold when the sun went in :eek:

Holly is wondering what all the fuss is about & says "so what BPIB" just give my roast chicken NOW (w00t)

Ellie did well to get 2nd in the large Junior class but she was sooo cold & near on got blown off the table :(

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Kracker on his Title & the beautiful bitch CC winner, & to the reserves & EVERYONE who got placed :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back