The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bath Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jan Doherty said:
Just looked at the weather forecast and it is ....................................................

Rain :'(   :'(   :'(

Why of why do we do this to ourselves

Oh No!!!!!!!! Oh dear,looks like you will need the full waterproofs never mind just the wellies! :( (w00t)

Best of luck to all who are braving our wonderful "English summer" :luck: :luck:

All the best to everyone competing at Bath today! :luck: :luck:

good luck k9ers for today also :luck: :luck: its sunny here at the moment,so perhaps the weather will be ok :thumbsup:

Must admit I wimped out of going (w00t)

The weather here was appalling and the thought of sitting in a cold damp tent in a cold damp field did nothing for me at all. I had even packed the car and made the flask LOL

Having made the decision to stay at home I have just been out with the pack in the brilliant sunshine :oops:

Oh well I still have lots of reports to get ready for End of month so I wont have time on my hands.

Good luck everyone who did go :luck: :luck: :luck:

[/b]

sunny said:
Cartman said:
ozzy said:
I know Kraka won his Class  :thumbsup:

Now what was so hard about that??? (w00t) (w00t)

We have "A" result. :))

NOW WHAT ABOUT THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teehee:

His Daughter "Verdon Rumour Has It" was 5th in MPB handled by my daughter :wub:

WELL DONE RACHAEL & RUMOUR[/b] :thumbsup: (Sorry Rachael,I dont know your daughter's name :b )

05whippet said:
[/b]
sunny said:
Cartman said:
ozzy said:
I know Kraka won his Class  :thumbsup:

Now what was so hard about that??? (w00t) (w00t)

We have "A" result. :))

NOW WHAT ABOUT THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teehee:

His Daughter "Verdon Rumour Has It" was 5th in MPB handled by my daughter :wub:

WELL DONE RACHAEL & RUMOUR[/b] :thumbsup: (Sorry Rachael,I dont know your daughter's name :b )

thanks guys, that meant to say VEREDON Rumour Has It At Lanakeshena, and my eldest daughter is Shanie :teehee:

Well done folks

All I Know is That Collooney Boy O Boy (sandy) & Collooney Hes the one ( Brad) won their classes & Collooney Silver striker 2nd in open dog. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
So we must have a dog CC winner by now if they have done MP BITCH

Has Krakka been `made up `? I wonder :cheers:

Yes Jax

Dog CC & NOW Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka

Boxing Helena said:
wow great news, congratulations  CHAMPION KRAKA !!
What great news for Nev, Edith and Editha! Amazing how far he has come from this photo I took of he and his litter mates on the October 2004 day they were born but you have to know with the great Fergal and the beautiful Nuts in May that pups from that litter certainly had the right stuff to start with!

View attachment 31818

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE KRAKA ON GETTING YOUR CH STATUS!![/SIZE] :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back