The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Beagle Boys And Their Playroom

Whippets Rule

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ok so my conservatory is a bit ropey so I painted the floor again( it still needs a few more coats)and cleared everything away apart from the tumble drier cos there's nowhere to hide that!.....so here is the doggy playroom....

P6270141.jpg

playroom.jpg

and the boys in question....

P6270140.jpg

P6270124.jpg

P6270122.jpg

P6270094.jpg

James...

P6270119.jpg

P6270091.jpg

Bill

P6270118.jpg

What lucky boys to have a playroom of their own! :thumbsup:

Do Badger and Moonpig get a look in or is it just for the beagle boys?

What lucky boys to have a playroom of their own! :thumbsup:
Do Badger and Moonpig get a look in or is it just for the beagle boys?

Moonpig gets banished to the room with the boys when we are at work...Badger is allowed the entire house along with Bryn, because whippets are good dogs (w00t) . Everyone can go in it when I'm home, it's just a safe place for naughty dogs when no one is about!! (w00t)

Aww I love seeing your lovely pair... :wub: they are just gorgeous ...bet they love that playroom.

We met one in the woods the other day, dont see that many of them round here. :thumbsup:

What an ideal area for them to play/retire in. :thumbsup: Wish I had something similar myself for my two. Good to see pictures of your two beagle boys.

What a great play room they have. Good to see pictures of your boys, Bill is looking so grown up now! They are both gorgeous :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely playroom for the Beagle Boys (and Moonpig too). :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The boys are looking so gorgeous. :wub: :wub:

What a Lovely Idea and really sensible. Loved the pics, Really Good and the Dogs are Beautifal.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back