The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bean And Tilly Again

Just a quick update, after the advice i was given, by the professionals, im glad to say my girls have calmed down 100%

A change in feeding and more control, and i am happy to say -

No more major fights

No hyper whippets

No trying to kill each other while free running - yes i can do that again

In fact i have rather sleepy, boring girls o:)

They need to lose a bit of extra weight, which will happen after the diet change..

So thanks to all

aww thats really good news hun its amazing how few changes can help .as iv made few changes with my boys and so far no new fights which is good :thumbsup:

Well done Kim, you have done brilliantly. have a pat on the back. ( Maybe a glass of wine too) :cheers: :D :thumbsup:

Fantastic news. Amazing changes, too. What sort of advice did you have? It would be really interesting and helpful to know what tips the professional behaviourist gave, because I'm sure others would benefit and I'm always looking to learn new things :thumbsup: (obviously don't feel you have to share if it's sensitive stuff!! :b )

Yes did you try Ann ?? .........shes one of the most highly experienced and qualified dog trainers and behaviourists in the UK .......quite frankly shes deffo one of the best (she goes to America to teach trainers aswell (w00t) .....but then I guess i'm a tad biased as i've known her most of my life :D ) .....She even has a better known name in training circles than some of these poor training authors ......As said befor its best to seek advice from properly qualified people ........ :luck: to you all ...... :thumbsup:

Excellent news Kim, I'm really pleased for you all. Keep up the good work :luck:

That's fab news Kim I'm so pleased for you :thumbsup: & your o:)

Perhaps you can give us tips one day if needed :)

Michelle

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back