The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Beautiful Badger Comes To Play

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great pictures :thumbsup:

Loved the mouse story :lol: , looks like they all had a great time :D

Really like that 5th picture of Badger :wub:

Fantastic pictures! They all looked like they had great fun running and chasing and looking for mice! :D I love the last but one photo of Nana - she is lovely. :wub: :thumbsup:

bril pics pepa and phoebe would have loved to play (w00t)

What fab pics!! Looks like a great place for a run around. badger has grown so much and nana l :wub: ooks fab!!

WOW, That Badger-Roo is looking gorgeous and I just love Nana too. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

excellent pics nothing better than watching whips chasing each other .its like that everyday with our bunch (w00t) .badger looks really well and is growing fast. :thumbsup:

WOW Olivia, the pictures are amazing!!!!

Had such a lovely day riding horses and running the dogs, and I just LOVE that first shot :wub: It's going to make a wonderful portrait :huggles:

I know you're so busy with commissions that it won't be until next year, but I'm so glad we got that shot while he's still so young :wub:

They had a brilliant time didn't they, and Esme was sooooo right about there being something furry under that container (w00t)

The Badge Man has been comatose for hours :teehee: He is suprisingly smaller in real life than he looks in pictures, and also tends to look a lot older 8) He's just over 17.5" to the shoulder now, at 5 months :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for everything today :huggles:

TCx

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic pics :thumbsup:

I can't believe how much Badger has grown- really looking forward to seeing him again. Are you still going to Wales?

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]Great pictures :thumbsup: they are stunning shots :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Hilary & Hounds said:
I'm exhausted just looking at that! (w00t) Lovely shots of gorgeous hounds! :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Great pictures .See Jakes sister is fine, :) :) :) Lady P, SOMERSET.

Amazing photos Olivia,Nana,she is sooooooo stunning :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

jinx and rubys mum said:
Great pics olivia :thumbsup:
Ruby has just licked Badgers photo again she really has a thing for him :wub:

(w00t) He's quite interested in her since he read your last post :- "

TCx

kennelmaid said:
Fantastic pics :thumbsup: I can't believe how much Badger has grown- really looking forward to seeing him again. Are you still going to Wales?

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

Yep, we'll be there! Will be nice to see you :huggles:

Have to say, I just love this picture (w00t)

Image00050.jpg

TCx

Hi Olivia, Jake said nice to see his sister is doing well. That little Badger is a very nice looking dog. Good to see that they are all doing well. Andy

harris hunter said:
Hi Olivia, Jake said nice to see his sister is doing well. That little Badger is a very nice looking dog. Good to see that they are all doing well.  Andy

Josie says thank you very much Jake :huggles: .

Nana is very flattered by everyones' compliments :D

Brilliant pics of the four stunners having a wonderful time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - will have to try and get a walk on Port Meadow with you lot one day! :thumbsup: Zephyr has never forgotten his day out with the laydees!! :* :p

Such lovely pictures :D poor Esme having her mouse pinched :eek:

Fabulous photos of stunning dogs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back