The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Beddy Whippets Rule

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
oh they're all gorgeous, love their curls, Raffy's looking handsome too :D

Wooo Hooo beddy whippet galore. Its nice to see all thier pictures together as they come in all colours and scruffyness

wooooooooooo more fans !!! :D
this is billy , i bred him myself and he is now 7 mths and in 2 shows has already gained a first , 3 2nds and 2 3rds :)

Billysmallpic.jpg
He's put together right, and stands perfect :thumbsup: do you have any pics of the dam & sire?

his dam is the silver fawn in my signature and sired by viv rainsburys pure beddy penfold , heis pleasing me daily with his attitude to work and im looking forwards to the season starting to get him out there doing what he was bred for , waited 4 yrs for this litter and all bar 1 went to working homes ;)

billys litter sister

DSCF1812.jpg

some of litter at 4 weeks

240820081611.jpg

bilys mum

170620081266.jpg

170620081265.jpg

17112007661-1.jpg

mabelbelvoirshowing-2.jpg

HPIM0263.jpg

hope you enjoy and feel the pride i do :)

billys litter sister
DSCF1812.jpg

some of litter at 4 weeks

240820081611.jpg

bilys mum

170620081266.jpg

170620081265.jpg

17112007661-1.jpg

mabelbelvoirshowing-2.jpg

HPIM0263.jpg

hope you enjoy and feel the pride i do :)
I can see where Billy gets his good looks from :thumbsup: I'm sure Billy will be having one or two girl friends chasing after him in a couple years time :wub:

karris.jpg

hi all, i've been reading all your stories about all your lovely dogs and thought it about time i introduced our beddy whippet pup, her name's karris and she's just 6 months old, she's a bit mad, well a lot mad realy, but would't have it any other way.

View attachment 65276
hi all, i've been reading all your stories about all your lovely dogs and thought it about time i introduced our beddy whippet pup, her name's karris and she's just 6 months old, she's a bit mad, well a lot mad realy, but would't have it any other way.

Thats a beautiful looking dog!!!!! :)

This is Jake...

DSC00645.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

..also known as the Pocket Rocket when racing..

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw they are all gorgeous! :wub:

Ours are not first cross they just mongrel lurchers but mostly whippie beddie and just a hint of greyhound in there :b

puppies__037a.jpg

puppies0410_100a.jpg

shug09_012a.jpg

shug09_017a.jpg

oz_n_row_020a.jpg

wicked pictures they are all stunning dogs. :)

Here's a few of my beddington whippet - he's called Blade.

DSC00113a.JPG

DSC00186.JPG

this is mine, she's brilliant - noisy though

Dylan's mini me at 8 weeks

DSC00716-1.jpg

at 14 weeks

willowfacebook2.jpg

at 18 weeks enjoying the sun

DSC01745-1.jpg

DSC01748-1.jpg

Wow some very scrummy whiplingtons :D

I love them so much.. i just want to fill my house with them LOL ;)

Here are my 2, bellas now just under a year, and fawny willows 6 months (pics are a couple of months old) :D

P1160027-600.jpg

P3120229-600.jpg

P2010052-600.jpg

P3160238-600.jpg

They are all gorgeous!! I would just love one :) Must do some searching as the loss of Buzz has left a huge hole in our hearts & home. Indie, our border collie x is forlorn :(

Here is my boy Rax at 15 weeks old. I notice that most of the pictures of your whiplingtons are longer haired than mine, would appear that Rax would have got most of his mothers genes. All of the pictures are so lovely though.

rax_15wks_small.jpg

Hi all! Reading this page inspired me to add a picture of our little girl Brinnie - she is 8 weeks old and an absolute cracker! She was born liver but is starting to get blue coming through her coat.... any ideas what colour she'll turn out?

Brinnie_8_weeks_roachin_2.JPG

Loving this thread :wub: And kinda wishing I hadn't turned down the lady with the Beddy bitch who wanted to use Finn ... I could have had a hairy puppy !! Maybe next time :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back