The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bedlington X Whippet/greyhound Pups

nigelmcfc

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A mate of mine has 2 pups left , mother working bedlington, father whippet greyhound.

Father is an excellent day and night dog, seen him work myself . PM me if you want more info and I will give you a phone no etc

pups.jpg

pups2.jpg

nice looking pups , i like the bedlington crosses, ( we have 4, ) you shouldnt have any trouble finding homes for them, :D :D

Any photos of the dam&sire :thumbsup:

Awwww gorgeous, pups and parents :wub: :wub: :wub:

lesley you are such a puppy addict!!!!

lovely looking pups tho :wub:

posh totty said:
lesley you are such a puppy addict!!!!
lovely looking pups tho  :wub:

I know :b have you noticed I only look now though :lol: it's a bit harder at the club where we are getting puppies in the flesh I get the shakes and everything then :D

Andy if you come home to a nice home made tea ring work and book some over time as your gonna need it LOL :p

Hi,

are any of these pups still for sale...I am looking for a bed/whippet pup, but I based in Somerset?

The one on the left looks fantastic!

let me know via email if you can richard@verballs.com

many thanks

richard

Are either of these two still available - please email me and let me know Jacquie.dobson@btinternet.com

Thanks

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back