The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Been Visiting Puppies Today . . . . .

jue332

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Went to see Spry and her babies today (oh and Lesley :lol: )What a better way to spend a Saturday than spending it watching and cuddling beautiful babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

It was such a treat to see them for real, Spry is such a good Mummy :huggles: and they are a credit to Lesley and Andy :thumbsup:

Thanks Lesley for a lovely day :huggles:

I did take a quite a lot of pictures :b , it was hard to stop clicking :lol:

sprypups.jpg

sprypups1.jpg

sprypups3.jpg

sprypups2.jpg

How happy dose Bullseye look in this picture :p

sprypups4.jpg

OMG They are the cutest pics ever

They are just :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

You are so lucky Julie

What a great way to spend a day :thumbsup:

Caught OH with this little in his jumper (w00t) :lol:

sprypups17.jpg

sprypups26.jpg

sprypups18.jpg

sprypups19.jpg

sprypups20.jpg

sprypups24.jpg

sprypups25.jpg

We did also get lots of licks and cuddles of Callie and Sienna too :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

sprypups16.jpg

A few for Tanya of Robbie as promised :thumbsup:

sprypups23.jpg

sprypups22.jpg

sprypups21.jpg

sprypups5.jpg

sprypups9.jpg

sprypups6.jpg

sprypups7.jpg

sprypups8.jpg

pure gorgeousness...... think i may well be visiting again if thats ok lesley.... :huggles: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: just HOW gorgeous is that boy robbie!!!!! :wub: :wub:

but with parents as beautiful as spry and kane , perfection was there anyway :wub: :wub:

the whole litter is amazing :wub: :wub: :wub:

growing fast now lesley , and if robbie courses half as well as kane ill be very proud :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Beautiful babies, with the blackest of noses - always remind me of black fruit pastilles :p

Awwww thanks Julie it was great to see you and Paul :huggles: the babies were glad to see you too next to eating and sleeping cuddling is their favourite thing :huggles: :huggles: they look very angelic don't they, mmmmm they're not :lol:

Well they are sometimes :D they are growing fast and eating well and they are doing really well with their toilet training(most of the time) :oops:

You're welcome anytime Sarah :huggles:

I'll tell his dad to give him some tips Tanya :D

Forgot to add...(oh and Lesley) yeah right I could've gone out and they wouldnt have noticed :eek:

*Lesley* said:
Awwww thanks Julie it was great to see you and Paul :huggles: the babies were glad to see you too next to eating and sleeping cuddling is their favourite thing  :huggles:   :huggles: they look very angelic don't they, mmmmm they're not :lol:
Well they are sometimes :D they are growing fast and eating well and they are doing really well with their toilet training(most of the time) :oops:

*Lesley* said:
Forgot to add...(oh and Lesley) yeah right I could've gone out and they wouldnt have noticed :eek:
Lesley no need to add the :oops: about their toilet training, to say they are 4 weeks tomorrow they are all doing a great job of doing their toilet on the paper, I was amazed :eek: they seemed to wee on your command :thumbsup:

Oh and what did you say ??? next time your going out when I come, well that's fine by me might even fetch my pj's :lol:

jue332 said:
*Lesley* said:
Awwww thanks Julie it was great to see you and Paul :huggles: the babies were glad to see you too next to eating and sleeping cuddling is their favourite thing  :huggles:   :huggles: they look very angelic don't they, mmmmm they're not :lol:

*Lesley* said:
Lesley no need to add the :oops: about their toilet training, to say they are 4 weeks tomorrow they are all doing a great job of doing their toilet on the paper, I was amazed :eek: they seemed to wee on your command :thumbsup:

Oh and what did you say ??? next time your going out when I come, well that's fine by me might even fetch my pj's :lol:

I think Paul thought you might be stopping tonight Julie :lol:

I think the pups were a bit excited today cos they had extra people to terrorise, normally its quite civilised we do sleep then toilet eat then toilet, then when they are running round they just go on the pads, they are fab really clever babies :huggles: :wub: :wub:

I have to thank Sarah for those training pads they are brilliant I am going to get some more :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
You've taken some really stunning pictures there, well done
clap3.gif

You did have some vey good models though..........aren't they

just a totally gorgeous bunch
luve4.gif

Wow - amazing photo's of the most gorgeous babies - Splodge and Pearl are so alike from that side - need to live together with me!!!

great pictures of those beautiful babies :wub: :wub:

OMG how gorgeous !!

LESLEY, WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

HOW MUCH ARE FRONT ROW TICKETS?

WHEN'S THE NEXT SHOW ?

you're going to find it difficult to let them go I can see :wub: o:)

Beautiful pictures Julie...you lucky thing... :lol: :thumbsup: only one problem with it.....You didnt pick me up on the way... :lol: :lol: :oops:

Lesley no wonder you are proud of that litter.....they are all stunning ....I so wish I could have Bullseye though... :( :wub: :wub: Whoever gets one of those can count themselves extremely lucky.. :huggles: :luck:

wow - seeing those pictures makes me realise yet again how very lucky we are to be allowed to take one home :))

cannot wait for our girl to be here - but i also love seeing her with all the rest of the crew

those pictures have to be saved in her puppy file :wub:

thank you for taking such wonderful, wonderful images - it almost made me feel i ws right there with them x

ohhhh - so excited!!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back