The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Been Visiting Puppies Today . . . . .

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Beautiful and fantastic photos :thumbsup: They look more :wub: every time i see the pics.

jue332 said:
We did also get lots of licks and cuddles of Callie and Sienna too  :wub:   :huggles:   :wub:   :huggles:
sprypups16.jpg
Gorgeous puppies but this is interesting to see how one of the girl's masks has gone much greyer than t'others!

Theres some thing gone wrong with my computer :(

the pictures of your puppies is all in black and white (w00t) :blink: :lol:

Super pups Lesley :wub: :wub: , just love those black noses too :wub:

These are just the most gorgeous puppies on K9 so far i love them :wub: :wub:

:huggles: Those little face's are just Toooo cute for word's. :wub:

Love the pic with pup round mum's neck. :huggles: :wub:

dessie said:
jue332 said:
We did also get lots of licks and cuddles of Callie and Sienna too  :wub:   :huggles:   :wub:   :huggles:
sprypups16.jpg
Gorgeous puppies but this is interesting to see how one of the girl's masks has gone much greyer than t'others!

I think it's because Sienna is more red where as Callie is more of a brown Caroline, a lot of people mistake her for an oldie (w00t) over the past couple of years its gone really grey, it might be with living with us :lol:

Fantastic pics :cheers: Gorgeous puppies :D And I especially love the pic of the baby cuddling up to his mum's head :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ohhhhhh they are just sooo adorable!! :wub: :wub:

But Robbie is especially divine... o:) :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

great pic's of lovely lovely puppies :wub: :wub:

They are super pics!! and the puppies are just scrummy...I am biased though as I just love Blk & Wh's and would be finding it really difficult to pick out of that little lot! :blink: you really do have a cracking litter there Lesley. :wub: :wub:

Lesley - that just looks like heaven - surrounded by bountiful, beautiful, black&whiteness .......... *sigh*

In those little line up pics at the start it looks like there are almost three sets of twins and then the little all white head :wub:

I know you're not a showie - but will you do standy-uppy pics around 6-8 weeks just for me ???????? Will anybody go over to Lesley's for a visit to help do that????? Pleeeeeeeaaasssse??????? (Just tell me how badly and how often I have to beg and I'll do it) :p

They are such a stunning litter :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

aslan said:
Lesley - that just looks like heaven - surrounded by bountiful, beautiful, black&whiteness .......... *sigh*
In those little line up pics at the start it looks like there are almost three sets of twins and then the little all white head  :wub:

I know you're not a showie - but will you do standy-uppy pics around 6-8 weeks just for me ????????  Will anybody go over to Lesley's for a visit to help do that?????  Pleeeeeeeaaasssse???????  (Just tell me how badly and how often I have to beg and I'll do it) :p

I will do my bestest for you Lana :D

aslan said:
In those little line up pics at the start it looks like there are almost three sets of twins and then the little all white head  :wub:

I know you're not a showie - but will you do standy-uppy pics around 6-8 weeks just for me ????????  Will anybody go over to Lesley's for a visit to help do that?????  Pleeeeeeeaaasssse???????  (Just tell me how badly and how often I have to beg and I'll do it) :p

Ill bet lucky Julie gets that job..... :lol:

I wanna come :thumbsup:

just thinking how good would they look on my sofa :wub:

Oh wow what beautiful puppies, i love the one with the all white face :wub:

*Lesley* said:
aslan said:

I know you're not a showie - but will you do standy-uppy pics around 6-8 weeks just for me ????????  Will anybody go over to Lesley's for a visit to help do that?????   Pleeeeeeeaaasssse???????  (Just tell me how badly and how often I have to beg and I'll do it) :p

I will do my bestest for you Lana :D

Janimal said:
aslan said:

I know you're not a showie - but will you do standy-uppy pics around 6-8 weeks just for me ????????  Will anybody go over to Lesley's for a visit to help do that?????   Pleeeeeeeaaasssse???????  (Just tell me how badly and how often I have to beg and I'll do it) :p

Ill bet lucky Julie gets that job..... :lol:

I wanna come :thumbsup:

Yeah I'll help
happy00641.gif
happy00641.gif
if Lesley will have me back :sweating:

Although I suspect that when they are 6-8 weeks they will be really wriggly and wont keep still :unsure:

" Oh well " I'll just have to stay at Lesley's until they have all been photographed ....... could take all day and night :- " :lol: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
i am sure Solo will be as good as gold for you :- "

still cannot think of a name for the little one........

what on earth goes with Talulla, Bean and Ghillie?

tracy said:
i am sure Solo will be as good as gold  for you  :- "
still cannot think of a name for the little one........

what on earth goes with Talulla, Bean and Ghillie?

Solo :teehee:

From those names you chose I loved Lexi best :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back