The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Being Sick

Violet Turner

Registered
Dog Walking Manchester
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Olive and Oliver has been sick at least 5 times put together. (Oliver is a dog i have been fostering for 2 days) What could this be? the shelter said it could be something he could have eaten what can i do? Oliver has a forever home and is going back tomorrow what can i do to help him? I have given them both a plain diet of chicken and rice.... Thanks

Amy signs of dehydration, temperature, lethargy? Are they peeing and pooing OK? How are they this morning?

Amy signs of dehydration, temperature, lethargy? Are they peeing and pooing OK? How are they this morning?
the only sign is dehydration so i have watered them up. Olive keeps heaving and not being sick. Oliver is fine now so i really don't know....

As long as she's drinking now (try bone broth if she doesn't) and doesn't develop any signs I'd not worry. I'd keep a very close eye on the pups though - if they get ill they could go downhill a lot faster.

As long as she's drinking now (try bone broth if she doesn't) and doesn't develop any signs I'd not worry. I'd keep a very close eye on the pups though - if they get ill they could go downhill a lot faster.
Okay thanks i will make sure she drinks every hour. Thanks for the tip for the puppies and i will do.

If they're both sick, that suggests there's a common denominator somewhere, something they've eaten, drunk, etc., even indoors or when out and about. Anything spring to mind? I hope they both recover soon :)

If they're both sick, that suggests there's a common denominator somewhere, something they've eaten, drunk, etc., even indoors or when out and about. Anything spring to mind? I hope they both recover soon :)
Contact lenses just found mine chewed up under my bed!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back