The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Belvoir Castle

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Towzer said:
my dog storm qualified for the simulated coursing finals at sledmere, but unfortunately hes had to have his dewclaws removed yesterday so he wont be able to go :( absoluetly gutted. best wishes to all the other runners :cheers:
Bad luck for you and Storm,Towzer :( Roll on next year for you then :D Karen

rodders said:
Towzer said:
my dog storm qualified for the simulated coursing finals at sledmere, but unfortunately hes had to have his dewclaws removed yesterday so he wont be able to go :( absoluetly gutted. best wishes to all the other runners :cheers:
Bad luck for you and Storm,Towzer :( Roll on next year for you then :D Karen

pepsi in overs steph&cola in unders rush-spell&wishes in coursing :thumbsup:

rodders said:
gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Steve Gabbitas's bitch Magpie(Maggie) is in the overs final for racing and coursing :teehee:and my small boy Trent is in the unders but i don't think we are going to be there because Maggie has injured her shoulder and Steve has picked up a bug. Goodluck to everyone if we don't make it :thumbsup: Diane.
Sorry to hear that Diane :( was looking forward to seeing you there.Hope Maggie and Steve make a speedy recovery :D Karen

:thumbsup: Thanks Karen, he might feel a bit better between now and friday night, i have offered to drive up, but Maggie is defo out of it and little Trenty doesn't even stand a chance, but they do love a run. (w00t) (w00t) Diane.

gabbitas31 said:
rodders said:
gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Steve Gabbitas's bitch Magpie(Maggie) is in the overs final for racing and coursing :teehee:and my small boy Trent is in the unders but i don't think we are going to be there because Maggie has injured her shoulder and Steve has picked up a bug. Goodluck to everyone if we don't make it :thumbsup: Diane.
Sorry to hear that Diane :( was looking forward to seeing you there.Hope Maggie and Steve make a speedy recovery :D Karen

:thumbsup: Thanks Karen, he might feel a bit better between now and friday night, i have offered to drive up, but Maggie is defo out of it and little Trenty doesn't even stand a chance, but they do love a run. (w00t) (w00t) Diane.

If you decide to come i'll see you there :thumbsup:

Towzer said:
jeff 100 is that the bitch that won the straight racing at the weardale show in may mate :cheers:
YES IT IS, SHE WON IT AT DUNCOMBE PARK ASWELL. SHE HAS DONE WELL IVE ONLY RACED HER 3 TIMES THIS YEAR AND SHE HAS WON THEM, SHE IS DEERHOUND X GREYHOUND, jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Dogs so far

Over 23"

1.Colt (Stormydog)

2.Billie (Jeff 100)

3.Pepsi (Vicky)

Under 23"

1.Kit (Markbrick)

2.Kat (Markbrick)

3.Steph (Vicky)

4.Cola (Vicky)

5.Trent (Gabittas31)if she comes :lol:

Coursing(Sunday)

1 Kit (Markbrick)

2 Kat (Markbrick)

3.Rush (Vicky/Paul)

4.Spell (Vicky/Paul)

5 Wishes (Vicky I think :lol: )

I hear its a top notch slipper for the simulated coursing :thumbsup: :D

Wonder if he'll wear a red coat and breeches,being top notch and all :lol: Karen

Mine's qualified for the overs straight racing but he damaged his toe at Hartington racing, not sure whether he'll be ready for P'boro next week :(

What about Steve's Peg? I'm sure she's qualified.

Good luck to everyone at Belvoir :thumbsup:

Tori is qualified for the under 23" straight, but unfortunately she wont be attending :( but the BEST OF LUCK to all the other qualifiers :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Rose :)

Looks like we'll be missing a few dogs this year :(

See you next year Rose :D Karen

GOOD LUCK TO ALL :luck: :luck: :luck: :D

Deirdre & Patsy :thumbsup:

good luck especially to

OVER 23"

Billy ( Jeff 100 )

Pepsi ( Vicky)

:luck: :luck: :luck:

congratulations.gif

well done to Keith & Darren Booth on winning the over 23" finals today with Ollie(Sugar Daddys litter brother) :thumbsup:

Sorry,don't know the winner of the unders,but well done anyway :thumbsup:

I missed all the racing today :( but did get to meet `Stormydog`hope your boy is ok and not too injured :luck: , and of course Karen , who I hadnt seen for !! years ,not forgetting Mally and his lovely son Nathan , A boy to be proud of thats for sure .

I really enjoyed going around the show with you both :huggles: I saw some lovely dogs too

Just had a call from John, he's gutted that Colt was injured in todays race, but is hopeful for a complete recovery. :thumbsup: It seems it was a close run contest and apparently we are all to look out for the photographs of the accident, taken by Mally. :D

Ian aka Shadow Hunter, and TIGER, were victorious in the showing and qualify for tomorrows championship, so good luck to them.

I think there by be a video of the racing finals put on here at the beginning of next week :thumbsup:

milly said:
congratulations.gif
well done to Keith & Darren Booth on winning the over 23" finals today with Ollie(Sugar Daddys litter brother) :thumbsup:

Unders winner was Kes (who is out of Pepsi the 2005 over 23" finals winner ) owned by David Shakespear

tory said:
milly said:
congratulations.gif

Unders winner was Kes (who is out of Pepsi the 2005 over 23" finals winner ) owned by David Shakespear

Well done Kes :thumbsup:

Vicky,am I right in thinking you bred this one,out of Colorado?

If so well done to you as well

Geoff Fletcher

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back