The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
think it will be a good battle as usual between pickpocket and tinkersmill :thumbsup:

agree gary but you can't rule sween out ran well at the tyrone ,should be a lot fitter now.

it's a pity that 3 good dogs in same class , will be disapointment for somebody .

I dont think its a pity when you got 3 dogs like them all in same class makes it more interesting you dont know who is gunna win, adds to the excitment....and of course it will be dissapointing for the owners who dont get there title but hey you cant win em all :thumbsup:

i will just say good luck to em all and everyone else :luck:

think it will be a good battle as usual between pickpocket and tinkersmill :thumbsup:

agree gary but you can't rule sween out ran well at the tyrone ,should be a lot fitter now.

it's a pity that 3 good dogs in same class , will be disapointment for somebody .

I dont think its a pity when you got 3 dogs like them all in same class makes it more interesting you dont know who is gunna win, adds to the excitment....and of course it will be dissapointing for the owners who dont get there title but hey you cant win em all :thumbsup:

and hey it might even be an outsider that comes, wins the class and surprises us all (w00t)

good luck everyone running :luck: think there a few not be running fires lad is off for 6 weeks :( no jim a worked hard getting him ready for champs, and no of few more who not be running

Last edited by a moderator:

and hey it might even be an outsider that comes, wins the class and surprises us all (w00t)

so true iv'e seen that happen a few times,a dog (s) have just to take a bump and it's all over.

bends mmmm you need fitness and bend craft lol but most of all LUCK on the day anyway i will be glad when bends are over and proper whippet racing starts (w00t) ;)

bends mmmm you need fitness and bend craft lol but most of all LUCK on the day anyway i will be glad when bends are over and proper whippet racing starts (w00t) ;)
i think youre see some big turnouts on the straights this year : :thumbsup: :

Good luck to all :thumbsup: ,looks like the scratch is wide open (w00t) :luck:

Thats just what i was thinking, :thumbsup: hope all dogs come home safe and sound.

just spoke to jimmy and inshallah wont be running in season

good luck everyone running :luck: think there a few not be running fires lad is off for 6 weeks :( no jim a worked hard getting him ready for champs, and no of few more who not be running
seemed to loose his back end flying after mule skinner at the tyrone. :luck:

Mochara will take some stopping if in same form as the tyrone! theres always the usual clan with the bitches tinkers and pick pocket,sween but i reckon southern touch will go very close too. shes probably been the best 20lb bitch i seen in a while

dogs is pretty tight think hes the pitts will probably get my vote, been very consistent so far, but will be close between major point, lennys legs, cobain & blue eyed boy maybe even forever autumn if over injury.

no doubt there will be some great racing looking forward to sunday hope its dry and everyone comes off safe and sound, and enjoys the day after all it it championships!!!!!

seemed to loose his back end flying after mule skinner at the tyrone. :luck:

yes he thinks thats when he did it but thats racing

we think that sup run offs will look like mo chara, pick pocket,anagram

and for the dogs charlie pig,hes the pitts, major point,

and for titles candy mill, our touch, southern touch, kai sera, purple rain, lennys legs,

best of luck every one hope all come off sound.

keeley+tam

Can someone remind Joyce Thorburn to put her clock forward on saturday :p

sup bitch ia a tuffy this year but im gonna go with tinkers or southern touch :luck: edging my bets pickpocket could too lol ;)

sup dog lennys legs or blue eyed boy :luck:

sup vet showman :luck:

sup scratch mule skinner :luck:

but theres allways a shock and ive missed a few favourites off good luck everyone :thumbsup:

sup bitch ia a tuffy this year but im gonna go with tinkers or southern touch :luck: edging my bets pickpocket could too lol ;)
sup dog lennys legs or blue eyed boy :luck:

sup vet showman :luck:

sup scratch mule skinner :luck:

but theres allways a shock and ive missed a few favourites off good luck everyone :thumbsup:
you have misset the two favorites :sweating:

MOCHARA FOR SURPREME OR SWEEN

MULE SKINNER/SUGAR MOUSE

HES THE PITS/LENNYS LEGS

SOME OTHERS FOR THERE WEIGHTS

CANDY MILL/ANAGRAM/BURNT SUGAR/NO ANGLE/CHARLIE PIG

BE LUCKY EVERYONE HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AND DOGS COME HOME SAFE :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back