The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done all runners big well done pick pocket shes good round the bends .i here mocharah was a bit unlucky in the light weight bitches came up with traps but thats racing :thumbsup:

well done everyone especialy neil with pickpocket :thumbsup:

well done all the winners especiallythe norrth east showman and hes the pitts. few winners in my teams too vivs tiwlights, wor black, mule skinner, hes the pitts, pickpocket ahh im doing well lol ;)

A BIG WELL DONE TO NEIL WITH PICK POCKET :thumbsup:

ALSO SOUL TO SOUL AND DARLO DELIGHT :thumbsup:

AND MULE SKINNER AND OF COURSE OUJI BOARD TACKING SUP SRATCH CHAMPION WELL DONE JO

GARY :D

Well done to all the winners & losers :thumbsup: especially kieth with his own bred ANAGRAM so chuffed for you !!

WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS TODAY

WELL DONE LYNDON WITH HIS TWO TITTLES

WELL DONE ROBBIE AND TINA WITH SOUTERN TOUCH

BEST WISHES TO NEIL WITH PICK POCKET WELL DONE FOR TAKING SUPREME.

WELL DONE TO ROCKY WITH CLASSIC ROCK FOR TAKING SUPREME.

BYE PAT AND JOHN

TINKERMILL AND CANDYMILL

oh nearly forgot a massive well done to rob and tina with RBCH SOTHERN TOUCH :thumbsup: :D

GARY

Well done Lyndon! Two Titles.

Well done Piglet (and Jonny) Charlie Pig :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done Sandra with Blue eyed Boy, ;) and Mule Skinner, (always a pleasure to watch) :thumbsup:

Lyndon you must be chuffed to bits, Well Done, ;) and Anne & Steve winning the yearling's. :thumbsup: sounds like a good day was had by all, it's a shame we couldn't make this one, :( di

Well done Sandra with Blue eyed Boy, ;) and Mule Skinner, (always a pleasure to watch) :thumbsup: Lyndon you must be chuffed to bits, Well Done, ;) and Anne & Steve winning the yearling's. :thumbsup: sounds like a good day was had by all, it's a shame we couldn't make this one, :( di
No yearlings at champs Di, it will be adult titles :D - don't worry my Mum still asks me if I'm putting mine in yearlings at Champs o:)

Well done Sandra with Blue eyed Boy, ;) and Mule Skinner, (always a pleasure to watch) :thumbsup: Lyndon you must be chuffed to bits, Well Done, ;) and Anne & Steve winning the yearling's. :thumbsup: sounds like a good day was had by all, it's a shame we couldn't make this one, :( di
No yearlings at champs Di, it will be adult titles :D - don't worry my Mum still asks me if I'm putting mine in yearlings at Champs o:)
WELL THERE WAS A YEARLING AND IT WON ADULT DOGS CLASSIC ROCK MUST BE GOOD :thumbsup:

Well done Mick and Gloria with Classic Rock

and all the other winners

and Burt and Jane

WELL THERE WAS A YEARLING AND IT WON ADULT DOGS CLASSIC ROCK MUST BE GOOD :thumbsup:
Yes but there was no yearling class it was all adult classes LOL.

Only seen classic rock once on the bends and he looked very impressive, Joyce must be made up too :thumbsup:

well done lydon m8 also southern touch said she would do well blue eyed boy also ;)

fogot again well done bert and jane and SUP RVCH MORPHEUS

:thumbsup: :D

WELL DONE TO ALL THE RUNNERS

HAVE TO SAY A BIG WELL DONE TO LYNDON :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WITH SOUL TWO SOUL AND DARLO DELIGHT

GREAT GOING MATE

WELL DONE TO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back