The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IM OVER THE MOON TODAY JUST WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE

BIG WELL DONE TO BURT AND JANE WITH SUP RBV CH MORPHEOUS AND TINA AND ROB WITH RCH SOUTHERN TOUCH

A BIG WELL DONE AGAIN TO

R UP OUR TOUCH (MOLLY STAG X STRIESAND )

R UP RUBY MURRAY ( STAG POSSESSED X STAG QUEEN )

RBCH DARLO DELIGHT (OSCARS PRIDE X RAPID STAG )

RBCH SOUL TO SOUL (TINKERMAN X CUTE AS YOU )

RBCH LENNYS LEGS (TINKERMAN X SEAL THE FLINT )

SCRATCH RBCH MULE SKINNER (TINKERMAN X SEAL THE FLINT )

SUP SCRATCH RBCH OUJIBOARD ( STAG POSSESSED X STAG QUEEN )

MAKES IT ALL WORTH WHILE :D :D :D :D :D

GARY :thumbsup:

FinalsSup Scratch - Oujaboard, 2nd Mule Skinner, 3rd Wor Black

Sup Vet Scratch - One's Cushti Bok solo

Sup Vet - Morpheous, 2nd Guess What, 3rd Arnold

Sup Dog - Classic Rock, 2nd Showman, 3rd Kai Sera

Sup Bitch - Pick Pocket, 2nd Southern Touch, 3rd Sunkissed DNF
Your wrong there Vicky Sunkist didnt start lol i wondered where my hamlet cigar had gone. :clown:

hw many champs today mr farmer ;)

well done the bwra sounds like it was a good champs :thumbsup:

what is classic rock bred from please anyone ;) and well done to him :thumbsup:

hw many champs today mr farmer ;)

well done the bwra sounds like it was a good champs :thumbsup:

/quote]

FIVE AND TWO RUNNER UPS BUT IF YOU WANT TO SPLIT HAIRS GAZ YOU BRED DARLO DELIGHT WITH OUR TAG LOL :D

GARY

thanks for putting on safe track wessy gang working your butts off I THANK YOU ALL OFF YOU well done all wins and rup some good racing i thank mr&mrs bailey for bred my little beauty RBCH DARLO DELIGHT it sounds good cheers (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I would just like to start off by saying a BIG THANKYOU to Rod and Louise for holding the champs i for one think they did a brillant job on getting the track spot on, Also for all the people who have supported the track and the clubs members since the track got voted in. these people know who you are once again thank you from all of us at the club.

Well done all the winners :thumbsup: esp Keith, Mick and Lynne, Darren and Sylvia, George and Edith, your dogs did you proud.

The highlight for me was to see the smiles on the faces of Keith,Mick and Gloria when winning a first BWRA titles after over 30 years of trying.

Finally a big well done to all the SUP winners :thumbsup:

knew she had it in her lyndon well done with both m8 :thumbsup:

thanks for putting on safe track wessy gang working your butts off I THANK YOU ALL OFF YOU well done all wins and rup some good racing i thank mr&mrs bailey for bred my little beauty RBCH DARLO DELIGHT it sounds good cheers (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
well done wit the bitch today lyndon

Well done Sandra with Blue eyed Boy, ;) and Mule Skinner, (always a pleasure to watch) :thumbsup: Lyndon you must be chuffed to bits, Well Done, ;) and Anne & Steve winning the yearling's. :thumbsup: sounds like a good day was had by all, it's a shame we couldn't make this one, :( di
No yearlings at champs Di, it will be adult titles :D - don't worry my Mum still asks me if I'm putting mine in yearlings at Champs o:)
sorry Fleesh, i must of read it wrong, :teehee: (nothing new there then.) :lol: di

does anyone have the full programme please? tommoro will do. :thumbsup: also like gary asked wot way is classic rock bred? well done everyone my teams r looking good wot with wor black, mule skinner, guess when, hes the pitts & lennys legs all in one of my teams :thumbsup:

Think me mate's put on all our congratulations,so i'll keep mine short :lol: Well Done everbody today,it was a great day with some great races :thumbsup: Gonna add one,that yvonnes already done and that is Mick and Glorias Rocky (Classic Rock) blooming brilliant :thumbsup: and not forgetting his breeders Joyce and John Horsnall,(My Quest) I know Joyce will be over the moon, :thumbsup: and not forgetting Yvonnes, Danny (Hellbound)think Mick and Gloria know how pleased Yvonne was :thumbsup: I know I was keeping this short :lol: but well done to BWRA and the owners of West Houghton track for a smooth run champs :thumbsup:

We had a great run home and made in back with in 3 half hours, we both had a FANTASTIC day but i will leave the write up to rob for tomorrow his much better then me.His fAST ASLEEP NOW. Big well done to all the winners today. :thumbsup: Tina

Well done Karen, Kim and Sadie and 2x Rch No Angel the little bugger pulled it out of the bag again to defend her title from last year, well chuffed for you sorry i couldnt be there, will have to celebrate next week instead!!

Well done to all of the other winners, lovely to check the results and see some new dogs, new winners and fresh faced owners superly pleased with their wins!!

Well done Oujaboard winning Supreme Scratch, didn't realize it was a Worcester dog. :thumbsup: di

Congratulations to all those who achieved their titles today, well done to all competitors, a good days racing, with good company and bloody hell good weather too (think its first time i've been to Westhoughton and not got rained on and Karen(Rodders) was their too and dint bring the rain with her) :thumbsup: A massive well done to Mick and Gloria and gaining the supreme dog title with Classic Rock - seems we were right a while ago when we said he was 'looking good' :) only person missing was Joyce she would have loved to have seen him win and will be chuffed to bits with him.

Don't think anything tops a good day's racing with deserved winners. :thumbsup:

Don't need to comment on the track cos the times were flying and the dogs sailing. I knew Rod would do a good job and a huge thanks to him, Louise and his workers who rolled the track all day long and bent over backwards for whatever we wanted. :thumbsup:

Well done to the BWRA committee and today's workers, smooth running down the card and plenty of graft produced a bloody great day's racing.

Huge congratulations to all the racers - like's been said all champions in my heart. :thumbsup: Commiserations to those who never got the chance to run due to injury - crying shame but unfortunately fast dogs do get injured and I wish them all speedy recoveries for the oncoming straight season.

So many dogs and owners I'd like to congratulate - not one track ponies but damn good dogs that would win wherever today's event was held, clocking win's in their careers at Highgate, Easington, Askern, Portsmouth, Harlow and Westhoughton. Take pride in knowing you have an excellent bend dog and I would hope the youngsters amongst them add a few more tracks to their accolades. :cheers:

Photos tomorrow- think you'll enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed taking them :thumbsup:

just like to say how proud i am of lassie ( sup/rch pick pocket ) oh and neil ,she did'nt put a paw wrong all day :))

also laddie (rch lennys legs ) neil had them spot on for the day :thumbsup:

also well done to all the other racing champions and dogs that took part it was a great days racing :)

well done the bwra and all workers for a well run championships.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back