The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WELL DONE TO ALL THE RUNNERS

HAVE TO SAY A BIG WELL DONE TO LYNDON :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WITH SOUL TWO SOUL AND DARLO DELIGHT

GREAT GOING MATE

WELL DONE TO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WELL DONE TO ALL THE RUNNERS

HAVE TO SAY A BIG WELL DONE TO LYNDON :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WITH SOUL TWO SOUL AND DARLO DELIGHT

GREAT GOING MATE

WELL DONE TO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bye these full results are takeing some getting put on as every one gone to bed or what have pitty lol :thumbsup:

Big well done to Mid West dogs,

Jo & Ouija Board 55lb scratch and Supreme Scratch

Kim & Junior Walker taking runner up in the 40lb Veteran Scratch

Burt & Jane with Morpheous taking the 20 veterans and Supreme veteran

Lyndon & Bethany with Darlo delight winning 24lb Bitch Final

Pat & Bob with Our Bea taking the 24lb Bitch runner up

Lyndon & Bethany with Soul to Soul winning the 30lb Bitch Final

Burt & Jane with Notorious winning the 18lb Dog Final

Billy & Doreen with Sun up runner up in the 30lb Dog Final

Crackin race with Lyndon & Bethanys Soul to Soul in the Heavyweight bitch Final nearly a three way dead heat with Sunkist just ahead on the line.

Good days racing and well done all one again

ps Jo have you found your way home yet? I bet your van was on autopilot on the way home (w00t)

well done bert and jane winning vets ;) link says he cant wait to meet you lol

well done don with viv`s twilight :thumbsup:

also

well done lyndon and bethany with soul to soul and darlo delight :thumbsup:

A fantastic days racing & the track was bob on.

Made all the more better by our good friend gaining his first Rch title after 40+ years of racing with his fantastic young bitch Racing Champion ANAGRAM, i have every faith in her, and even i didn't class her as a bend dog up until today but by god did this girl turn it on in an amazing clock of 15.20 equalling the times of top class scratch dogs and still a yearling - missing out in the heavyweight final by a nose. So glad we were there to watch Jill & Keith get her title (first of many more to come).

Our two did just as we'd dared to hope, Maid Your Point 2 months off becoming a veteran notching up his 11th title and 4th consecutive BWRA bend title. This lad owes me nothing, now it's time for him to take it easy - you've done me proud once again Jude xx. Little Cara nearly 4 1/2 and another title in the bag followed by a gutsy run in the lightweight final, as ever she never knows when she's beat.

Chuffed to bits for all our mates from the club Mick & Lyn with both She's a Flyer (r-up), Guess What (Vet Ch), George & Vet Ch Arnold, Vet Scr Ch Mebs Rosie and biggest cheer of the day Darren and 40lb Rch Mule Skinner. So chuffed for Lynda with Daisy, Rch Sunkissed, i blame being so hoarse on her! lol

Well deserved wins in the supremes by Sup Rch Classic Rock, Sup Rch Pick Pocket & Sup Vet Ch Morpheous and Sup Scr Ch Ouijaboard.

well done everyone who took part today looks like you had a great day. :thumbsup:

can someone get these full results up please and times would be nice :thumbsup:

can someone get these full results up please and times would be nice :thumbsup:
Sorry Ray - no programme but i'll do my best to remember what won what.

36lb Scr - Wor Black, r-up Ruby Murray

40lb Scr - Mule Skinner, r-up Raggie Black

55lb Scr - Ouijaboard (& Sup), r-up Deneside Colin

55lb Vet Scr - Mebs Rosie solo

40lb Vet Scr - One Cushti Bok, r-up Junior Walker

20lb Vets - Morpheous solo & Sup

24lb Vets - n/r Polysaurus DNF

28lb Vets - Guess What solo

32lb Vets - Arnold solo

16lb Dogs - Kai Sera solo

18lb Dogs - Notorious solo

20lb Dogs - Charlie Pig rup Faithless

22lb Dogs - Vivs Twilight rup Achilles

24lb Dogs - He's The Pitts, rup High Drama

26lb Dogs - Showman, rup Nemesis

28lb Dogs - Classic Rock, rup Short n Curly

30lb Dogs - Major Point, rup Sun Up

32lb Dogs - Lennys Legs, rup Blue Eyed Boy

16lb Bitch - No Angel, rup Thailand

18lb Bitch - Mo Chara, rup She's a Flyer

20lb Bitch - Southern Touch, rup Monkey Trouble

22lb Bitch - Soot a Root solo

24lb Bitch - Darlo Delight, rup Our Bea

26lb Bitch - Pick Pocket, rup Indica

28lb Bitch - Sunkissed, rup Secret Spot

30lb Bitch - Soul to Soul solo

32lb Bitch - Anagram, rup Our Touch

really enjoyed the day track looked really good, :thumbsup:well done all the workers right just going to put bit on as only just got back after J30 to 29 was closed on m1 so took 3 hours to get back :wacko: well done to sup Scratch Ouija Board ran brill well done to Kim with Junior Walker, karen and kim with the little worm (No Angel ) lol taking title number 2 :thumbsup: to mark and vicky with your 2 notching up more titles well done, tina and rob southern touch another gutsy bitch to jim with soot a root and jannine with your 2 boys taking runner up so pleased for you i'm going on about it taking us 3 hours to get home and it takes you 5 hours both ways (w00t) big well done to linda with sunkissed cant believe how shes matured over the winter brill running and well worth all the travelling and work you have put in, also big well done Keith with Anagram what a bitch think she's just going to get better with every run, great to watch piglet and johnny ( charlie pig ) taking a title well done,well done pick pocket taking Sup bitch and lenny's legs getting his title, my biggist well done as togo to Mick and Gloria with Classic Rock not just getting his frist of i'm sure many titles but going 1 better taking Sup racing bend champion and only 14 months old and mick and Gloria first title after 38 years racing over the moon for you both, sorry if i,v missed anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done everybody, congratulations to all the winners and commiserations to all those who missed their dreams this time. All non peds are champs to me :)

16lb Dogs - Kai Sera solo18lb Dogs - Notorious solo

20lb Dogs - Charlie Pig rup Faithless

22lb Dogs - Vivs Twilight rup Achilles

24lb Dogs - He's The Pitts, rup High Drama

26lb Dogs - Showman, rup Nemesis

28lb Dogs - Classic Rock, rup Short n Curly

30lb Dogs - Major Point, rup Sun Up

32lb Dogs - Lennys Legs, rup Blue Eyed Boy
IS THAT RIGHT VICKY LENNYS LEGS

GARY

Congratulations to all who got their titles today. I am thrilled for Karen and the girls with No Angel. Lyndon your Bethany must be on cloud nine getting 2 titles. Well done everyone who took part.

Finals

Sup Scratch - Oujaboard, 2nd Mule Skinner, 3rd Wor Black

Sup Vet Scratch - One's Cushti Bok solo

Sup Vet - Morpheous, 2nd Guess What, 3rd Arnold

Sup Dog - Classic Rock, 2nd Showman, 3rd Kai Sera

Sup Bitch - Pick Pocket, 2nd Southern Touch, 3rd Sunkissed DNF

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back