The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Best Moment Of 2006

wild whippies

Super-D-Duper
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Something a little more positive. Come on folks lets have your favourite moments of 2006, whether it was dressing up for the Derby or your dog running a blinder! :cheers:

My favourite's have to be when Dobs ran his first race at our open and when Vicky's Maid ur point got his title. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
fed bend champs and both derbys :thumbsup:

the best moments were at the champs and at the Scottish derby but all of them come very close. as they are all as good as each other. :cheers: :clown: :huggles:

I'm trying really hard to think of something............LOL

told him them scones and jam where no good 4 his teeth :- " he will have to suck a pie if i take his teeth off him that will slow him down lol

for me its got to be midnight run winning his bwra supreme bend title for the second year running

When Mary (little goblin) decided she could run the full 150 yards instead of slowing up 20 yards from the line...

Also enjoy watching peoples expressions on there faces when there dog wins a title :cheers:

Mine has to be when Robbie won the vets at the Scottish Derby :D

Karen-Coral said:
I'm trying really hard to think of something............LOL
Aww come on Karen surely yours has to be the arrival of your GORGEOUS puppies!! :wub: and Annie has had a brilliant year too! :cheers: Steve comes a close second bless! :lol:

theres a few for me firstly crackin whizz getting supreme yearling @ one of the wallsend opens, then whisper whizz making it to the no limit final @ the scottish derby and also the whole scottish holidays. brill racing great company and fabulous weather.

I know he's not a non-ped, but my Fynny running his first ever open at Andover and winning his first heat. I carry the medal in my purse, it means so much :cheers:

For me it has to be to see the faces of the championship winners when they thought their dog or bitch didn't have a hope in hell of winning a title.

:cheers: :luck:

I loved the all the racing we got to watching frends dogs doing realy well and of cours being given Ninny so we can join in the fun with you all in the futer :D

for me winning both sup at puppy chps and acca winning ch of cps on the bends a great day and for all the congratultions off so many :thumbsup: :D and must agree witn people winning there 1st title :D

wild whippies said:
Something a little more positive. Come on folks lets have your favourite moments of 2006, whether it was dressing up for the Derby or your dog running a blinder! :cheers:
My favourite's have to be when Dobs ran his first race at our open and when Vicky's Maid ur point got his title. :cheers:

Best moment fer me was after my dog had been ill for a while with diahorrea, then one day went out into the garden and did the biggest thunderclap newman possible, solid as hell.

watching the legend Rch Hellbound making history again getting his 6 consecutive bwra title,and Rch Bound Too showing everyone he can run on the straights just needs to be 20lb and then needs to trap on the seconed run, :b also watching friends dogs winning or running well :thumbsup:

Watching and appreciating good dogs when they win no matter who they belong to also watching dogs that you have breed running and coming up. My biggest high light of the year has to be Hellbound getting his 6th BWRA title :D

Mine was when we went to the vets in Scotland and saw Fluke walking once again in the gardens with a drip in her leg and a vetenary nurse telling us she was on the road to recovery--tears were the order of the day but tears of joy not sadness and even when i paid the five hundred and odd pound bill it was a pleasure just to have our princess back it was a better feeling than winning two sup titles and a ch of chps title all on same day

thats how much i think of meg --karen dont a run close second whitey has that honour!!!

teeth indeed

steve

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back