The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Best Moment Of 2006

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i enjoyed ballajura having some close races,win or loose he is a great dog just needs some luck,always my champion :thumbsup:

watching racing in general some great races,just enjoy whippets,as long as no bad injurys.

high points

hellbound taking 32 title, at his age he should be in front of the fire, but keeps on winning :luck:

gypsy queen nearly 7 yrs took her bend title again fantastic dog won 7 out of 8 bend races :luck: :thumbsup:

magical dreams last 2 bend events ran out of its skin to do the double on abbey road who has fantastic early pace into the first bend :thumbsup:

no surender coming back off injury to take 40 title

acca flying so strong , well done to chris / anth :luck: :thumbsup:

one so custy box to give midnight run 7 and win,some heavy weight dog :luck:

is that our you lost youre teeth steve (w00t) :D bet karen puts you 1st :D

Loads of great moments.Peggys(Chris's Gift)2 titles especially Lous face on Peggys BWRA title,definately tears there :huggles: Bully Beef and Chunkys final at the same event,and ofcourse Danny(Hellbound) getting his 6th title,and everybodys reactions when he did it.Never heard so much screaming in all my life :D Met some really lovely people and as for clubs,North Notts and Maltby members are absolute treasures :thumbsup: :D Karen

My grandad being able to watch Jude get a title - i never liked the ugly sod as a pup and he talked me into keeping him.

Driving back down the M62 from Ferrybridge Services after picking Cara up.

Watching Ella's pups try their hearts out in their first season.

mine was predicting cacharel would win the consolations in the scotish derby and to my surprise she did ( even though it was said tounge in cheek ) :lol: :- "

another memory was to see gypsy queen win her title again excellent bitch.

low point as be paloma's year of injuries but she'll be back :- " :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
quite a few best moments i just couldnt choose between them!!

lexi winning supreme yearling and then 1 month later taking her Nch.

she then took the gold medal at the irg and my other bitch eve took her silver medal

another of mine was the 32 pound bwra straight champs final with ballyspot and chris,s gift :) after a crackin race between them both chris,s gift finishing the worthy winner :thumbsup: even though i was beat it will be a race that will stay with me for a long time :) hope for more too come :)also another high was getting a pup out of the legendery fluke not forgetting dad coral :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
it was karen :thumbsup: a great race :thumbsup:

My home bred pride and joy Eric on South Cotswold bend ..........Awsome :wub: .......i'm going to be greedy now though .........my best moment twice this year was my Miya laughing in the face of death twice just in this year.......you go girl :huggles:

if johng gets paloma to her top form next year, there will be some awsome races.

with chris,s gift ballyspot :thumbsup: watch out for skyebound in the big bitches :- " hopefully :luck:

2006 as been a great year ! :D

First of all our Jack(the lad) winning his 3rd straight title with the fed in april :)) A great feeling!

Then in August ,at the Scottish Derby,winning both the 40lb final(with Pennysworth)and also the No-limit final(with Sugardaddy) :) Another very proud moment!

To top the year off ,last month Jack won his 1st title on the bends,something I never thought he'd achieve,but he prooved me wrong,the little short arse :)

I just hope 2007 is going to be as good :thumbsup:

Hazel forgot to mention that Penny & Buzz's litter brother Freddy (Storm Warrior) won the 40lb consolation final at the Scottish Derby, so once again

WHO'S YOUR DADDY :D Geoff

our highs of the year mustv;e been when dennis won no limit english derby again then supreme and then the no limit title for the 2nd year,,he had been plagued with injuries all year,but finaly got it right just in time awsome.he still cant trap like his dad tho lol.also his litter sister chris"s gift getting two titles awsome she can trap like her dad. :thumbsup:

Joe meeting you and Leslie was definately a highlight for George and I,great people with our type of sense of humour.Look forward to loads of laughs next year. :D Karen

Susan said:
Mine has to be when Robbie won the vets at the Scottish Derby  :D
Me too he ran well but a close second has to be Ricky when he went supreme for the second year running at East Ayrshire WRC not easy at this format and he done well and he was also supreme yearling in 2004.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back