The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Best Moment Of 2006

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mine was hearing that Master Blaster took the sidewinder saunter and this year his offspring taking no less than 3 supremes at championships twice Sup Rch/Nch Ch,s of Ch,sPeggy Sue and the very good bend bitch Nbch ch of ch,s Acca, also little Oliver ( Master Twist ) taking supreme dog puppy at the fed puppy champs at Devon

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing Jessica put up her first rabbit, chase it uphill through the woodland and then darting down the hole after it, catching it and fetching it out.

Classic look of triumph on her face after her first kill, wish I'd have had a camera.

What a great year me and Mandy have had with MAGICAL DREAMS

NNWRF SUPREME BEND CHAMPIONSHIP

BWRA SUPREME BEND CHAMPIONSHIP

SOUTH COAST SUPREME BEND CHAMPIONSHIP

BWRA N YORKS BEND OPEN

NWRF BEND DERBY

NWRF BLACK POWER

NWRF SHOW THE WORLD

HORDEN WRC TRAVELLER BEND OPEN

NWRF CALGARY BEND OPEN

Sure there must be some more folk with "best moments" out of everyone that posts on here.

Billy Hughes winning titles with In Dreams. He was in the sport years ago, and thought he'd never reach the top with her.Only problem is he always phones on Monday mornings when he's finished his duty, and I'm still out delivering the mail. (we are both postman)!

Good possibility that there could be Red ReignXIn Dreams pups...which would be nice for the South East, but that's still Billy's decision...

Maybe...'1st Class' 'Special D' 'Return To Sender' for future racing names?

Anyway, well done Billy, pleased for ya...

Paul

For me it's getting my 3 new pup's. Umbro(strasand-elbon souix). Harvey(mowaly cob-Wor john). and Cindy(greyhound-2become1). With having 1 bitch broking her hock and anoth always been lame hopefully the pup's will bring good luck.

RealMadYid said:
Billy Hughes winning titles with In Dreams. He was in the sport years ago, and thought he'd never reach the top with her.Only problem is he always phones on Monday mornings when he's finished his duty, and I'm still out delivering the mail. (we are both postman)!
Good possibility that there could be Red ReignXIn Dreams pups...which would be nice for the South East, but that's still Billy's decision...

Maybe...'1st Class' 'Special D' 'Return To Sender' for future racing names?

Anyway, well done Billy, pleased for ya...

Paul

How about "Late Again" "Lost in the Post" "Not another Bill!!!" :teehee:

How about "Late Again" "Lost in the Post" "Not another Bill!!!" :teehee:

Or how about 'That should be 39 not 93' A bit long i guess, but the kinda thing I have everyday...'Not another Bill' was good though for Billy...

Paul

jade scott said:
Got be be Hellbent winning his title by a a mile! :thumbsup:

Jade a think me and dad might just second that lol

all the camping weekends i love u just have a blast and even better your dogs winning their titles

well for me had to be Rch Hellbound at the champs, no matter what you think of his owner's, you can't take it away from the dog its got to be the best whipppet thats ever raced, just on what its won to date, we were in the pub when the prog's came out and everyone was saying "don't know why they are running him at almost 7 years old, i went out to watch that race and all i can say is i'm glad i did, what a dog well done Rch hellbound

p.s just makes you think what he would have won if they could race in the nwrf :eek:

sorry not wanting to take anything away from the dogs that have won nwrf titles

( QUOTE)p.s just makes you think what he would have won if they could race in the nwrf shocked.gif

sorry not wanting to take anything away from the dogs that have won nwrf titles

I have thought the same many a time!!!!about Fluke -- in 2003--had she been allowed to compete that year ---who even after two litters managed to take a bend title at this years BWRA BEND Champs-----at almost seven years old---

but that was then ---------we have moved on thankfully!!

steve

Well spoken Steve,I am glad you have moved on to higher things. :cheers: :luck:

me winning the lottery i felt so proud going down to get my ten pounds :D

Havin a cuppa tea bought by Tony Warren at Ockenden track (w00t) . Having spent all his lottery cash though itll probably be a while before I get another! :cheers:

hey thats slander 8) cant stop on here long going to wetherspoons for me breekie just been told they open at 9am ahhhhhhhhhh :cheers:

GRAHAM PEM said:
What a great year me and Mandy have had with MAGICAL DREAMS

NNWRF SUPREME BEND CHAMPIONSHIP

BWRA SUPREME BEND CHAMPIONSHIP

SOUTH COAST SUPREME BEND CHAMPIONSHIP

BWRA N YORKS BEND OPEN

NWRF BEND DERBY

NWRF BLACK POWER

NWRF SHOW THE WORLD

HORDEN WRC TRAVELLER BEND OPEN

NWRF CALGARY BEND OPEN

SUPREME UK SCRATCH CHAMPIONSHIP

DONT GET CARRIED AWAY BRUV,I STILL HAVENT GIVEN YOU MY BILL YET FOR THIS YEAR LOL, ,A PINT WILL DO FOR FIRST PAYMENT,CYA SUNDAY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back