The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Biddy's Babies Arrive

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Looks like he has settled in well. He looks huge in they photos. You can see the talent already shinning through, nexts years supreme dog me thinks, an if your lucky supreme puppy in october :- " :- " :luck:

Hi Yvonne to answer your question no he is not that big he is very active though I just love him to bits he has so much character I think Val said he was about 4lbs when I got him so that not big Jim loves to show of his photography hence so many photos of Todd I think his racing name is going to be Mr Nobiddy but that is just one of a few

:wub: He is a wee darling :wub:

He has a great home and big brother's to teach him to be a very good boy :- " :- " .

All the best with wee Todd and I look forward to meeting the wee man soon :thumbsup:

Good racing name too (w00t) :D :cheers:

bobbys girl said:
Hi Yvonne to answer your question no he is not that big he is very active though I just love him to bits he has so much character I think Val said he was about 4lbs when I got him so that not big Jim loves to show of his photography hence so many photos of Todd I think his racing name is going to be Mr Nobiddy but that is just one of a few
great racing name Sandra, :thumbsup: 4lb at 6 weeks you jammy so and so, not another 28lb dog then more like 22lb if that,

so what did Jim take photos of before you got Todd i have never seen his work before, ?? i know he makes a good video lol :) oh sorry just private photos were they ;) :oops: :huggles: :thumbsup:

Todd s photos are great Sandra did Jim have to lie on the floor to take those running shots?Or has Jim taken so many pictures already that the dog is naturally posing ?

As for you Yvonne how long did it take you to learn to spell WORK seeing you dont do any LOL.

Seriously though glad you like Todd the Devil Dog and bet your house already has his own special aroma.

See ya soon

Val

not long Val, but then i had all day did'nt have any work to do did i lol :) , take it your working to hard again :oops: :(

Having a few days of official work however I have enough work to do in doors to last me a lifetime. also these pups are driving me to insanity they seem to be in to everything today, George has great ideas yeah he says lets keep all three bitches and you can watch them, think I would have learnt by now eh.

thats George for you full of great ideas :thumbsup: but not so great at helping with them, :oops: well you know what they say "you can't be good at everything " unless your a woman lol :cheers:

how's your voice now ?? is it back to normal :thumbsup: or do you still sound like George on a bad day :eek:

tod at work===

Picture_062.jpg

It certainly looks that way however what you didnt see in the photo is the person behind the door who has just given him a swift kick up the backside LOL well we all know now what you do with yer days off Jim how long did it take you to get that shot it is a real good one.

Todd is looking great - how did you manage to get an action photo.

Cause he sits on his hoop on the sofa all day how the hell do you think, its ok jeannene he knows I am kidding

Cheers jb1 its easier to get an action photo than a still cause he is never in one place long enough for anything else Now I remember why I never bred from Stormy haze never mind they say all this running around is good for you How is Thistle getting on

Thistle is doing fine sandra seen him today Jeannene has him as fat as a lab but he is a happy wee soul, how is the hoop sitter by the way mine is doing fine

it must be love, :huggles: :thumbsup: letting them sit around all day why you 2 run round after them :- " get him trained val :- " because when we go on holiday its the men looking after us and doing all the running around just not our men lol :oops:

me pay, :D :D think its me that stay's home in this house :thumbsup: o:) but i do love him :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back