The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Biennial Adverts

dawn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just a reminder adverts have to be in by Sat 28th Oct so need to be in the post tomorrow

I hear there is a postal strike in Dorset! :lol: (w00t) :thumbsup:

Mine is now all packaged up and ready to be posted first thing in the morning.

PHEW

Wendy

chelynnah said:
Mine is now all packaged up and ready to be posted first thing in the morning. 
PHEW

Wendy

HA!! First class is taking 3 weeks from the south! (w00t) (w00t) . ( If you want mean..........I'll be really mean! :thumbsup: ) :cheers: :lol:

It can't be the end of October already (w00t)

How come the Aussies get another 3 :- " :- " :- " weeks

Dotti said:

How come the Aussies get another 3  :- "  :- "  :- " weeks

Because there was a problem with the post & our applications forms didn't arrive here until last Monday.

GailK said:
Dotti said:

How come the Aussies get another 3  :- "  :- "  :- " weeks

Because there was a problem with the post & our applications forms didn't arrive here until last Monday.

I was only joking :D

I've just sat up all night to get my advert finished :sweating: :sweating:

With the state of the post service in Uk I was thinking of hiring a pidgeon (w00t)

Mine is off, sent by e-mail last week !

You get the reminder, think that there is sooo much time to do it....and then it is end of October and working a night is needed :D

Ulrike

Nine Lives said:
Mine is off, sent by e-mail last week !
You get the reminder, think that there is sooo much time to do it....and then it is end of October and working a night is needed :D

Ulrike

Ours went by post a couple of weeks ago. I mailed something at the same time to Edith Newton and she had it in five days so I am hoping that means our advert made it through in similar time.

For all your concerns about the post I have to say we have been getting mail from England very very fast. The SYWC Catalog arrived from Edith in four days, giving me lots of pedigrees to update on my program!

Lanny

when does the biennel come out please and where can you order one? is there a limited number - just wondered if i should order one in advance and pay? :unsure:

its new to me!

The biennial is usually ready in time for Crufts, so most people pick them up there.

See either Molly McConkey or Lucinda Adrich-Blake.

I think they are £10 and well worth every penny.

Louise

Preorders on the forms were £15 and £3 postage. But I do know that I got mine at Crufts last year - she had a few extras with her.

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back