Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3) all upstanding

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
and the third

thanks for taking the time to look :cheers:

how do you get them all standing together? im going for the second one

I like them all but LOVE the second one. ( Mark agrees) :cheers: :D

I Am Well and Truley Stumped. Really Like 2&3 Oh and 1. HELP!! (w00t)

I think 2 but I've always liked the settee one a lot, oh what a dilemma.

Jenny

How on earth can you get them all to stand together :wacko:

I,m trying to get a picture of my 2 collooney girls together for the biennial but they won,t stand still long enough (w00t)

i like all your pictures really hard to choose. :- "

its amazing how you can keep them all still long enough to take a pik (w00t)

all great photos but im going for no 2 :D

Is the biennial printed in black and white? I'd try the images in greyscale as they can look quite different than in the colour version. I can do a quick test if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biennial is colour now

I like the first and the second one. I like in the outdoor one that one is lying down - it makes the picture a bit more balanced and draws your eye IN to the picture rather that across it (if that makes sense)

Wendy

Number TWO.

Number one is good for a calendar or Christmas card

I think for the Beenial it has to be number TWO with (wazaname) lying down - this has impact and added interest.

Number three is 'just' another line up of whippets with nothing to grab the eye.

I like the first the most! Especially if the Biennial is in colour.

How on earth can you get them all stay still for three pics?! :blink:

number 1 for sure!!!!!

whippets doing what we all know they do best - piling in together in front of the biggest brightest window on the most comfortable seat in the house :thumbsup:

can you give us a run down again of who is who - I know you've told us before but I always forget :wacko:

Three wonderful photo's. :wub: I do like 2 but the shadowing on the left side of the picture just affects it a bit.

I would probably go for 3, but looks like im the only one voting for 3!

JAX said:
heres the first choice

No 1 is the one Jax. :thumbsup:

How in heavens do you manage to make them all stay in the one position...... The red looks great and really takes the eye.

May I suggest the caption underneath should be The Whippets of Mulcair

Actually they are all great shots.

:cheers: from downunder.

Number 2 for me too! I love the first one but for this occasion I think the one of them standing is more appropriate. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back