• 1) all on settee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) in Garden , with gt gran Mayzee laying down

• 3) all upstanding

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
One last chance for anyone not voted already to vote .

Im sending my copy in this weekend , Thanks for all votes and replies . you will have to wait for the book to come out to see wether I took the vote or your comments in mind ;)

I voted for number 2.

Great photos :thumbsup: How do they stay so well all together in one place (w00t) :) .

I love number 1,I always have from the 1st time you posted it on here!! :thumbsup:

BUT that said I think for the biennial, number 2 is more appropriate,it looks more like a show pose and I think with Mayzee laying down surrounded by the others it looks really well,plus so does your garden!! :D :D

Can't wait to see the ad.

All stunning pictures Jax, but voted for 2. I,m still amazed at how well behaved your gang are . :wub:

No 1 for me :wub: :wub:

wish mine were so well behaved

irene.r said:
No 1 for me  :wub:   :wub:
wish mine were so well behaved

Id just like to add that they arnt like that ALL the time :lol: They are typical naughty whippets . who know what to do whem mum gets the camera out :- " and they realsie the quicker I can do it the quicker they can charge about as normal ;)

I'd pick the first one. BTW, does anyone have an email address for either of the Biennial ladies? I have some questions relating to my ad and need to get in touch with someone before I send it off. Thanks for any help.

I like no.3 the best, despite the slope. Something about it draws the eye...all those whippety legs makes for a striking picture.

In no.2 all the whippets are looking away which makes you wonder what they are looking at. I do like no.1 but I think no.3 makes the most impact.

almondjd said:
I'd pick the first one.  BTW, does anyone have an email address for either of the Biennial ladies?  I have some questions relating to my ad and need to get in touch with someone before I send it off.  Thanks for any help.

Lucinda tel or fax 01989 562597 :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back