• 1) all on settee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) in Garden , with gt gran Mayzee laying down

• 3) all upstanding

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It was a toss up between no. 1 & 2. In the end it was no. 1 for me as well. It was the red couch that tipped the scale. In No 2 your garden looked fabulous as a background, but there was some shadowing across the last dog on the left.

How on earth you do 10 dogs, showing and that garden is beyond me. Good effort :thumbsup:

JAX said:
heres the first choice
Jax NO1 is the one. How much super glue did it take to get the photographs :)

as I know how long it took us to take photos of our 2.5 week old puppies.

Buy the way your friends coming to Aus for holidays October starts daylight savings.

Rag Dog 8)

I like the one on the sofa best seeing as the Biennial is now in full, glorious colour, however it's great to see Maizie looking fit & well. I remember several Biennials ago when she was such a cheeky youngster on the end of the line & you said how hard it was to get her to keep still long enough to take the photo!

The Biennial forms havn't arrived in Australia yet, I think Qantas must have been full up so they're coming via P. & O. instead!

I was going to vote for all 3. But after I voted for #3 it would not let me vote again. :(

Number 3 for me.

They are all fantastic in thier own way, but,

I think, 1, will appeal to non show people most, its a cracking photo. But most people have just said how clever you are NOT how good the dogs look.

2, Is good but they are looking down a bit and the light makes it a tiny bit jangly.

3, From a show persons point of view, they are showing thier lovely fronts, good necks and super ears so it shows the quality of your breeding.

Just have at least two pages :- "

Thanks for your votes and comments , I will be having 2 pages , but the other will have just Harvee and India on , with a few words :teehee:

I will try to lighten the corner , but its difficult , plus I think having dark in the op . corner helps balance it , No 3 the dogs are on a slight angle/slope which annoys . .

I am going to use no 1 for christmas cards , clever guessing :cheers:

Mayzee is stll doing really well at 14 1/2 . loves her food , ;) I have trouble with her now getting her to come out with me when I get my camers out :oops: She looks at me as if to say ` Oh no not the bl***y camera again :lol:

The last pic was a real quick one to do , As soon as they realise what Im after , they all stand rock still , the first few mins getting them all together is the hardest . OH says `can I help` , yes I told him , go inside and leave us be :- " :lol:

To get their ears up , I have a few pebbles in my hand and throw then into the bushes behind , youve just got to be quick snapping :D One time I threw a largish rock , and I wasnt sure if Id threwn it back or up (w00t) , I sat there waiting for it to land on my head :oops: ,it didnt :wacko:

doris said:
number 1 for sure!!!!!
whippets doing what we all know they do best - piling in together in front of the biggest brightest window on the most comfortable seat in the house :thumbsup:

can you give us a run down again of who is who - I know you've told us before but I always forget  :wacko:

On the back , Harvee

Left to right

Fleur , Montee, Libbee , Mollee , Buffee , Mayzee, Mikkee , Siting up right hand corner , Woody and finally India

voted for settee one as think the red really sets them off :thumbsup: really liked number 2 garden one but it was just the shadowing that made me not pick that one :cheers:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Superb pictures - amazing that you can get them all together and looking in the right direction too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They are all lovely photos, but to be 'nit-picky' I think picture number 2 has the edge over the others. :wub: :wub: :wub: The slope in the 3rd picture isn't ideal and in the 1st photo some haven't got their ears up in the lovely whippet carriage (not sure of the correct term).

My OH (not a very doggy person) liked number 2 best too. He felt it looked the most interesting of the 3. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:) Number 3 for me, but 2 is a close second :wub:

They do look lovely Jax

They are all just brilliant pictures, but my favourite is definitely the first one, liked it right from first seeing it. :wub: :wub:

I loved the one of all ten of them standing in the garden second, how on earth do you get them all to stay like that - excellent. :thumbsup:

#1 for me Jax - more points of interest within it. I actually reckon you need OH to take the photo and you should put yourself in it with the dogs! Although where exactly you could fit on that settee is a point to ponder :lol:

I like number 1 most, nearly all whippets look into the camera. I wish I could get my whippets to model so well :D

Ulrike

they are all good :huggles: :huggles:

but i voted no.3 for the biennial

JAX said:
One time I threw a largish rock , and I wasnt sure if Id threwn it back or up  (w00t) , I sat there waiting for it to land on my head  :oops:   ,it didnt  :wacko:
Would you have noticed? No sense = no feeling

(sorry Jax you left yourself wide open there)

dawn said:
JAX said:
One time I threw a largish rock , and I wasnt sure if Id threwn it back or up  (w00t) , I sat there waiting for it to land on my head  :oops:   ,it didnt  :wacko:
Would you have noticed? No sense = no feeling

(sorry Jax you left yourself wide open there)

:cheers: thanks for the sympathy Dawn ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back