The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bigland Bailey Mating

she as raced and put some good runs in but had a hock injury as a pup thats always been a problem so Jo decided to mate her, the only other 2 out the litter that race are Cracker who runs in lurcher and as won just about everything there is to win,, and my bitch Rch Cracked The Ice who is to date bwra puppy +yearling champion, bwra Rch,runner up bwra Rbch and scottish derby finalist :thumbsup:

Fab choice of stud dog Jo, if there is a little black bitch l might be pinching one o:) :luck: to every one concerned :))

Good news Russell, hope this is the start of a long and successful stud career for Bailey. I'll keep you in mind in 3 years time :lol: cheers Mike

Good news Russell, hope this is the start of a long and successful stud career for Bailey. I'll keep you in mind in 3 years time :lol: cheers Mike
Will defo take you up on your offer mate :thumbsup:

wow Karen looks like your next pup karen :thumbsup:

:luck: good luck russ and tilley,s owner both fine looking dog,s should be lovely pup,s hope to you at old hall graham & denise

Thanks for all the lovely comments, really looking forward to these pups, all going well. :sweating:

been to Jo's tonight and Tilly is looking well in pup :thumbsup: took some pic's on my phone but will go over this weekend hopefully and take some with camara :thumbsup:

been to Jo's tonight and Tilly is looking well in pup :thumbsup: took some pic's on my phone but will go over this weekend hopefully and take some with camara :thumbsup:
Fantastic :thumbsup: look forward to the pics can start guessing how many then lol,goodluck guys :luck: ;)

Tilly is looking bigger by the day, she seems very pleased with herself too, lol. Hopefully get some pictures at the weekend.

Tell your mother to hurry up round with the camera,we're fed up of waiting.How can we guess how many if we haven't got any pics lol

Tilly is getting bigger by the day, She is full of herself as well she is being a little madam. Only two weeks left :sweating:

I'm guessing six, three of each.

tilly.jpg

I say 8,5 dogs 3 bitches.Not long now :luck: ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back