The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bigland Boy & Gypsy!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Your dead right Sarah Deb did have something to do with it :thumbsup:

If we are able to fix them up with what they want then we have probably found homes for a few but we haven't completely made up are minds as to what we are keeping yet :wacko: :wacko:

We are probably having two, I think we have reached an agreement on a dog but as far as a bitch is concerned we can't agree yet, I like the black bitch that we haven't got a 3wk photo for, and Deb likes the brindle one in the first two photos;)

I'm sure Deb will have her way and no doubt it will be the right decision as usual lol.

they are all looking so brilliant and well, really look forward to seeing the two little stars that you decide to take on :wub:

I can definately see the 2wk difference Kev! Looking forward to taking another set of pics in a couple of weeks....They are looking SO well !!!

THANKYOU KEV N DEB FOR LETTING US COME AND SEE THE PUPS YESTERDAY!! :)

they are gorgeous and looking very very well!! :cheers:

i have got some pics and vidoes on facebook if anyone wants to see them!!..i still cant be bothered to try and put them on here as i hate photobucket and photobucket hates me...lol

gypsy is looking great too, and what a wonderfull mother she is!! :wub:

I can definately see the 2wk difference Kev! Looking forward to taking another set of pics in a couple of weeks....They are looking SO well !!!
Thank you Maria, Your most welcome to come up again whenever it suits you.

THANKYOU KEV N DEB FOR LETTING US COME AND SEE THE PUPS YESTERDAY!! :)

they are gorgeous and looking very very well!! :cheers:

i have got some pics and vidoes on facebook if anyone wants to see them!!..i still cant be bothered to try and put them on here as i hate photobucket and photobucket hates me...lol

gypsy is looking great too, and what a wonderfull mother she is!! :wub:
Thanks for your comments and for making the trip up it was great to see you both.

Sue don't go winding any one up with the photos you took lol ;) ;)

she has allready seen them kev!!!

she was one of the first to comment on that very pic...lol

AT LONG LAST we have come to an agreement as to who we are keeping on :sweating: :sweating:

Deb is having this chap :D

DSCF0148.jpg

And i'm having this little madam :D

DSCF0156.jpg

So now there are both dogs and bitches available.

AT LONG LAST we have come to an agreement as to who we are keeping on :sweating: :sweating:

DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0156.jpg

great choices there :thumbsup:

so what are their names then kev????

DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0156.jpg

so what are their names then kev???
:wacko: :wacko: Give us a chance :sweating: it took us six weeks to get this far :lol: :lol:

:eek: You should have kept the little bitch with the white socks too!!! :b :b :b

Great choices tho' - love the black girlie :wub:

DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0156.jpg

so what are their names then kev????
Sorry to take so long to answer sue, we have called them Kia and Mace.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back