The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bigland Boy & Gypsy!

Just a couple more photos :wub:
pups027.jpg

Love this one a one off chance to get them like this :wub:

pups030.jpg

LEFT TO RIGHT Bitch,Dog,Bitch,Bitch,Bitch,Dog,Dog,Dog,Bitch,Dog,Dog.
If anybody had any sense they'd have the big brindle one, who looks shattered, :lol: (she's brilliant at every lurcher event, racing, coursing, showing, long jump, hurdles the list is endless, and excellent in the field) ;) .

Have you decided Kev/deb which one your keeping yet ?. :sweating: can't wait to see some pictures when their eye's open and their all running around. (w00t) .

Their all gorgeous but i think it would have to be the smallest black bitch for me, (if i couldn't have the mum) :wub:

Thanks for Keeping us all updated Kev, :thumbsup: Di. Leia, Mags, Trenty and not forgetting, Skippy dippy dog. :blink:

Just a couple more photos :wub:
pups027.jpg

Love this one a one off chance to get them like this :wub:

pups030.jpg

LEFT TO RIGHT Bitch,Dog,Bitch,Bitch,Bitch,Dog,Dog,Dog,Bitch,Dog,Dog.
If anybody had any sense they'd have the big brindle one, who looks shattered, :lol: (she's brilliant at every lurcher event, racing, coursing, showing, long jump, hurdles the list is endless, and excellent in the field) ;) .

Have you decided Kev/deb which one your keeping yet ?. :sweating: can't wait to see some pictures when their eye's open and their all running around. (w00t) .

Their all gorgeous but i think it would have to be the smallest black bitch for me, (if i couldn't have the mum) :wub:

Thanks for Keeping us all updated Kev, :thumbsup: Di. Leia, Mags, Trenty and not forgetting, Skippy dippy dog. :blink:
Thank you Di for your fantastic comments, and every one else who have posted similar remarks.

Oh and I'm sorry Di but the big brindle bitch is well and truly spoken for (w00t) (w00t)

I only tell the truth Kev, Gypsy is all power.(I just hope the new owners have got very strong arms) :lol: di

at sussex longdogs today there was a dog racing out of one of the biglands and it flew. so these will be flyers too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all that blood line is very good fred sister has had pups 3 left 2 dogs and one bitch raceing or working homes only but get in quick pm me for his number

Last edited by a moderator:
The pups eyes look like there just starting to open :D I'll put up some pix soon.

The pups eyes look like there just starting to open :D I'll put up some pix soon.
in my opinion one or 11 of these pups have the makins of a champ and i look forward to watching them next season .

the puppy judgeings gonna be tough also has the owner of the staffy that was tupped same weekend got any photos to put up

best of luck kev and debs

Well done Gypsy. :thumbsup:

Now the fun will start. :wacko:

Are you keeping 1 or 2?

Any homes lined up at the moment?

Good luck to you both.

Hope to see you in the New Year.

Any photo's yet?

Pat and all the lurchers and 2 little whippets.xx

:teehee: So pleased for you guys :wub: :wub: from us n Willow and Rowan

Everything crossed for you that they keep growing up as healthy and strong as they look now :luck:

Well done Gypsy. :thumbsup: Now the fun will start. :wacko:

Are you keeping 1 or 2?

Any homes lined up at the moment?

Good luck to you both.

Hope to see you in the New Year.

Any photo's yet?

Pat and all the lurchers and 2 little whippets.xx
Thanks pat :thumbsup:

First it's one then two , Dog then bitch, Rough then smooth :wacko: :wacko: Think we will stick to are plan and wait till at least 6wks before we decide,

Yes there is healthy interest but we are resisting any deposits until we have chosen.

I'll put up some photos as soon as I feel ready to wrestle with photo bucket :sweating:

o'll third it lol :p get some pictures up or we will all be knocking on your door!!!!!

CALM DOWN GIRLS :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

I'll have a go when I come home tomorrow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

CALM DOWN GIRLS :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

I'll have a go when I come home tomorrow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

[/quote

]

Can't wait Kev, :thumbsup: what does squiggy think of the new pups or haven't you let her near them yet? :lol: Di

:D come on Kev get your act together :lol: :lol: we want pup pics :lol: :lol: hope everyones ok see you soon

sarah paul aaron and charley :D

I'm a lucky boy as we have seen them already and wot a selection of colour the pups are. kev and deb are doing a great job with the pup's and not forgetting the star GYPSY!!!

I'm a lucky boy as we have seen them already and wot a selection of colour the pups are. kev and deb are doing a great job with the pup's and not forgetting the star GYPSY!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back